Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Reporting to Head of Procurement, the role holder shall be responsible for sourcing, tendering, contracts management and reporting to support the company in management of all Britam Vendors.
Sourcing and Tendering
- Category management: Provide assistance to user departments in the preparation of Request for Proposals and Quotation based on specifications/ brief/ scope provided.
- Sourcing of goods and services and preparation of analysis
- Participate in tendering and supplier prequalification
- Receive applications from interested suppliers and perform due diligence checks
- Ensure costs savings without impacting the quality of goods and services procured
- Presentation at tender committee
- Approval through Delegated Authority as per the approved Scheme of Delegated Authority Matrix
- Develop list of supplier categories and requirements as per identified procurement needs of the business
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Purchase Order Processing
- Timely processing of Purchase Orders
- Transmit purchase orders to external vendors, track and expedite to ensure timely delivery as per specifications
- Record and maintain the filing systems of all documents both in soft and hard copies i.e. contracts, copies of LPOs and quotations files in an orderly and efficient manner
- Monitoring of supplier performance
- Monitor and inform the Head of Procurement on status of ongoing contracts and expired contracts
- Generation and preparation of monthly reports
- Closing of Purchasing periods on a monthly basis
- Preparation of KPIs report on TAT achievement
- Ensuring compliance with the Procurement rules and procedures by enforcing and training the users.
- Bachelor’s degree in Procurement, Logistics or Business administration/Management or related Field.
- Hold a Diploma in Procurement and Supply from the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS), or its equivalent.
- 2 years’ experience in procurement in a busy organization
- Knowledge in Procurement Operational Procedure.
Unposting Date: 11-07-2022