Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Through the Reproductive Health and Rights Alliance (RHRA), Kenya Medical
Association (KMA) seeks to contribute to the reduction of the high maternal morbidity and mortality in Kenya through promoting the prevention and/or reduction of unintended pregnancies and by advocating for repeal or reform of laws and policies that restrict realization of reproductive health and rights.
KMA plays a key role in supporting RHRA’s advocacy efforts by building the capacity of its membership to support the provision of quality RH services, creating awareness on the legal and policy framework on RHR and conducting research. KMA invites applications for enthusiastic, resourceful and highly organized attachés with a commitment to reproductive rights issues to engage in the KMA/RHRA Advocacy Project. This attachment will provide the individual with experience in many aspects of sexual and reproductive health and rights as well as insight into the inner working of organizational management. The positions are available to individuals between the age of 18 and 25 years for a short period of 3 months.
Key responsibilities will be as follows:
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
1. Supporting the implementation of the KMA/RHRA project work plan in
accordance with specifications and funding limitations
2. Handling administrative requests and queries from the project team.
3. Organizing and scheduling events
4. Preparing and reconciling expenses reports.
5. Conducting social media campaigns and social media campaign audits to ensure best practices are being used
6. Facilitating and developing reports for trainings and workshops targeting
community leaders, young people, community health workers.
7. Providing logistical support during trainings, workshops, conferences and
community meetings8. Identifying, coordinating and documenting publicity strategies for KMA/RHRA events and activities
9. Performing any other tasks as may be assigned by the project team.
• University degree in social sciences, bio-medical sciences, public health or related disciplines from a recognized university, preferably with a focus in the area of sexual and reproductive health and rights
• Experience running social media campaigns be an added advantage
Relevant skills and experience
• Demonstrated interest and at least 1 year experience in sexual and reproductive health and rights advocacy
• Ability to work independently and cooperatively as part of a growing group.
• Ability to handle and maintain confidential matters appropriately.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent oral and written communication skills;
• Ability to plan and curate campaigns, events and workshops
Interested applicants should be willing to commit to the attachment for the three months full time. Please send your application cover letter, curriculum vitae that include three references to firstname.lastname@example.org and CC email@example.com no later than 11th July 2022, with the email subject: Application for Attachment – KMA/RHRA Project.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.