Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
One of the leading FMCG companies in Kenya and seeks to hire a Fleet Supervisor who will be tasked with effectively organizing, implementing, and directing operations and maintenance activities of all company vehicles as well as overseeing and coordinating the day-to-day operations of the company’s fleet of vehicles. Supervise, train, and evaluate assigned staff.
• Ensuring that all company vehicles are properly maintained, safe to drive, and in good working condition.
• Assigning routes to drivers based on workplan and schedule.
• Communicating with dispatch to ensure that drivers have accurate information about their routes
• Keeping track of the mileage and fuel consumption of the vehicles and generating weekly and monthly reports for the same.
• Overseeing maintenance schedules and make sure that all vehicles are ready to go when needed.
• Participating in hiring new drivers or training current ones on safety protocols and best practices
• Ensuring that company policies are followed regarding vehicle maintenance, accident prevention, fuel procedures, and other driving practices so as to reduce costs and increase efficiency.
• Ensuring that the vehicles are regularly serviced and repaired, and that they are clean and in good working condition.
• Maintaining safety standards for drivers, passengers, and pedestrians
• Conducting regular safety inspections of vehicles to ensure that they are in good working order.
• Establishing procedures for employee performance evaluations.
• Reviewing safety reports to identify opportunities for improvement.
• Training new employees on safety procedures and company policies
Number of staff reporting to this position – 11
• Drivers – 10
• Mechanic – 1
• KCSE with a minimum of C-.
• Certificate in Automotive/Motor Vehicle Engineering.
• Minimum C (medium track) driving qualifications and experience.
• Experience in fleet management.
• Computer skills
• Communication skills
• Leadership skills
• Problem-solving skills
• Decision-making skills
• Time management skills
• Integrity & Accountability
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Fleet Supervisor) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 12th July 2022