Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Multiple Locations – Kenya | Sales | Contract
Apply by: July 8, 2022
We are looking for a talented person to join our Sales team as a supervisor. Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will be managing a team of field-based sales agents. You will be required to monitor the performance of each person in your team and send daily reports to the Sales Manager. You will support in training and hiring of your team from time to time.
- Establish relationships with new customers through recruiting and onboarding;
- Maintain and grow relationships with existing customers;
- Strive to improve customer satisfaction through excellent customer service;
- Identify and respond to client needs;
- Keep a high level of knowledge about existing products and services, and learn about new products and services as they come in;
- Follow up on customer orders as necessary;
- Anticipate the needs of clients and address them accordingly;
- Meet with customers to determine their specific needs and wants while managing the whole Value Chain with courtesy and Finesse to deliver results;
- Responsible for 100% Revenue target allocated to individuals.
- Diploma in sales, marketing or any relevant field;
- Bachelor’s degree is an added advantage;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Superior interpersonal skills;
- Ability to take initiative and work independently;
- Exceptional organizational skills;
- Good familiarity with word processing, spreadsheet and database applications;
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in field sales within FMCG or retail with a least 2-years experience managing a team;
- Strong knowledge of retail industry standards;
- Confident and charismatic approach to people.
About the Company:
Export Trading Group is the largest agricultural-commodity supply chain company in East and Southern Africa. The Company originates (buys) crops at farm gate “upcountry” in over 25 African countries, aggregates and processes them in a network of proprietary facilities and exports them internationally.
Using this infrastructure in reverse, the Company imports fertilizer and rice, break bulk and processes them, and distributes them to smallholders. ETG Digital Platforms is building the future of the retail of everyday essentials and access to financial services in Africa, starting from Kenya. As we launch our new digital platform (Kyosk Digital Services), we are currently looking for outstanding candidates interested in entrepreneurship and the use of digital technology for service delivery to join us.
This is a perfect opportunity to participate in an exciting adventure that will lead to the shaping of how we access products and services across Africa, using our phones and other digital touchpoints. If you want to become a business leader in the emerging digital technology space and join a rapidly growing company of scrappy and determined individuals with a singular will to win, ETG Digital is the organization for you.