Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Posting Date: 1st July 2022
Application Deadline: 8th July 2022
Position Type: Full-time
Company/Division: inSupply Health Ltd
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Salary: Commensurate with experience
inSupply Health Ltd. is an independent, regional advisory firm based in Nairobi that is pioneering new approaches to improve public health supply chains in East Africa. Drawing on the experience of our JSI Research & Training Institute Inc. (JSI) affiliation, our dynamic team of local consultants works closely with public and private sector clients to design optimized,
customized, and resilient supply chain systems. inSupply Health Ltd. deploys systems that deliver essential health products such as antimalarial and HIV medications, vaccines, and contraceptives in complex settings. We take proven methodologies from the commercial sector and adapt them to local conditions. We involve our clients closely in shaping their supply chains
so they can own, implement and continuously improve their systems over the long term. inSupply Health Ltd. specializes in developing supply chain maturity strategies, building organizational capacity for supply chains, designing and implementing data-driven, optimized supply chain systems, and quantifying health commodity needs. inSupply Health Ltd. does not
just help our clients select the right technology for the better supply chain management. We also invest in people and processes, helping to build a culture of data use and continuous improvement.
The Human Resource Analyst will be responsible for Talent Acquisition, Training, Learning and Development, Performance management, Fringe Benefits Administration, Employee relations, Employment law, compliance, and conflict resolution, among other HR duties.
● Lead the process of creating and updating JDs and SOWs, while collaborating with other team members.
● Conduct final review of JDs and place adverts when there are job vacancies/openings.
● Lead the shortlisting process maintaining the highest levels of integrity and confidentiality.
● Screen applicants’ applications to determine those that are in line with or followed the stated application procedure and organization policies.
● Prepare interview rubrics and other key templates.
● Schedule and conduct interviews for the company
● Lead the pre-screening processes for potential candidates.
● Assist in conducting reference checks, salary analysis, making an offer, and discussing benefits and compensation with potential candidates.
● Lead onboarding and training of newly recruited staff so as to ensure that they are properly guided and are in the know of company rules and regulations
● Take the lead in the training of existing staff to help in their development and to be abreast with current company processes, procedures, and policies.
● Collaborate with Finance Operations Manager in coordinating staff quarterly performance review processes.
● Conduct research and analysis of trends, best practices, and new developments. Propose improvements to current processes and platforms
● Schedule and Lead inter-departmental meetings within the company
● Manage HR files ensuring all the relevant documents have been verified and saved
● Assist in handling conflict, disciplinary action, and termination
● Coordinate employee fringe benefits.
Learning and Development
● Assist Finance and Operations Manager in the implementation of the Learning and Development journey by managing and training employees’ initiatives and tracking their performance.
● Manage the Learning Management System and ensure that training courses are up to date.
● Responsible for uploading and organizing new content in the Learning Management System to meet established criteria including maintaining training calendars.
● Lead the development of annual staff Objective Kenya Results (OKRs)in collaboration with the Senior Leadership Team.
● Assist employees in implementing the Training and Development policy
● Manage a database system for inSupply Health’s training content
● Administer and analyze learning needs and evaluation of learning activities, print, dispatch information, and training materials required for the purpose of workshops and other learning activities.
● Any other duties assigned
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
● Must possess good communication and interpersonal skills to be able to effectively pass information across various units of the company.
● Must demonstrate the highest level of integrity and confidentially.
● Ability to work as part of a team, and in some cases to also lead a team
● Ability to abide by inSupply standards and values Leadership and organizational abilities are required to be good on the job
● Good Knowledge of the Kenya Labor Laws
● Must be able to display a high level of adaptability in any given situation
● Must be meticulous in handling assignments and be able to pay attention to details
● Analytical, problem-solving, and conflict resolution abilities are highly necessary for any human resources analyst to be able to operate effectively
● A Bachelor’s degree in human resources or in any other business-related field
● 4-5 years of relevant experience in a human resources unit. Learning and Development experience is required.
● Certified Human Resource Professional (CHRP-K) is required.
● Any other form of human resources certification is also a plus.
This is a full-time position based in Nairobi, Kenya. Interested candidates should submit their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with Human Resource Analyst as the subject, on or before, 8th July 2022. Your application should include your current CV and a 1 paged Cover Letter (describing why you think you are a good fit for this role) inSupply shall review the CVs on a rolling basis. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. inSupply is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment based on mutual respect for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of
age, sex, disability status, religion, ethnic origin, color, race, marital status, or other protected characteristics. inSupply does not charge a fee at any stage of its recruitment process and only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted using a company’s email address.