Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About One Acre Fund
Founded in 2006, One Acre Fund supplies 1 million smallholder farmers with the agricultural services they need to make their farms vastly more productive. Our 8,000+ team is drawn from diverse backgrounds and professions. With operations across six core countries in Africa, we make farmers more prosperous by providing quality farm supplies on credit, delivered within walking distance of farmers’ homes, and agricultural training to improve harvests. On average, the farmers we serve harvest 50 percent more food after working with One Acre Fund.
To learn more about our work, take a look at our Why Work Here blog for more information.
About the Role
You will be accountable and shape the future of a contact centre operation, being committed to delivering a great customer contact experience through a variety of customer contact channels which might be; Phone, Email, Web/Live Chat, Video, Social, and Correspondence.
By developing service level standards focused on reducing response times and providing high customer satisfaction. You will lead and establish procedures that produce high-quality customer service delivery and that reflect industry best practices. Implement systems to capture and report on service metrics, including any customer feedback or trends in product or service issues. Additionally, you will manage resource decision-making and planning. Work with leadership teams to develop and optimize strategy .
You will report to the Business Operations lead and you will direct manager to three staff, who oversee the Call Center; Outbound, Inbound, and system team respectively.
- Strategy – Develop a One Acre Fund Contact Centre Strategy to provide excellent customer service for our clients well into the future. Set goals for us to achieve the strategy.
- Voice of the Customer – Advocate for the customer always, ensuring their perspective is understood throughout the organization. Support customer-focused decisions by collecting and summarizing data.
- Oversee the end to end customer contact processes and their associated customer experience, supporting cross program initiatives to lead improvements, improve efficiency and reduce complaints.
- Prepare and own forecasts and budgets for the call center and Ensure the resources are used to produce results. Deliver cost efficiencies and increased in Customer Satisfaction Scores.
- Develop plans and offer insight to our organization on the use of new technologies; PBX, CRM and WFM to create a cost-effective operation achieving contact handling Service level agreements.
- Analyze call center data and prepare reports for upper management. seek new ideas and strategies to improve performance at the center
- Develop monthly, quarterly and annual call center goals and action plans.
- Coach, motivate and retain staff who aim to achieve world-class customer experiences.
Career Growth and Development
We have a strong culture of constant learning and we invest in developing our people. You’ll have weekly check-ins with your manager, access to mentorship and training programs, and regular feedback on your performance. We hold career reviews every six months, and set aside time to discuss your aspirations and career goals. You’ll have the opportunity to shape a growing organization and build a rewarding long-term career.
Across all roles, these are the general qualifications we look for. For this role specifically, you will have:
- Minimum 5 years of Call Center/Contact Center management experience,
- The ability to engage with directors and managers at all levels across the wider business and objectives.
- Proficient in MS Office and Call Centre software programs.
- Budget and perform financial analysis.
- knowledge of performance evaluation techniques and customer service metrics.
- Certified Call Center Manager (e.g. CCCM) or equivalent qualification
- problem-solving ability and analytical skill
Preferred Start Date
As soon as possible
Health insurance, housing, and comprehensive benefits
One Acre Fund can support a work permit for this role. However, nationals of (or those with an extensive professional background and work history in) our countries of operation are preferred.
7 September 2022
One Acre Fund never asks candidates to pay any money or pay for tests at any stage of the interview process. Official One Acre Fund emails will always arrive from an @oneacrefund.org address. Please report any suspicious communication here (email@example.com), but do not send applications or application materials to this email address.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion (DEI), and anti-racism are deeply connected to our organization’s mission and purpose. One Acre Fund aspires to build a culture where all staff feel consistently valued, represented, and connected – so that our team can thrive as professionals, and achieve exceptional impact for the farmers we serve.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
You must be logged in to post a comment.