Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The TUSOME Early Grade Reading Activity in Kenya is a basic education initiative, implemented by RTI International, to improve the reading skills of the approximately 5.4 million individual Kenyan children in Grades 1-3.
RTI is currently seeking to fill a vacancy for the TUSOME Project: TUSOME is currently undertaking teacher and CSO trainings in 47 Counties across the country including APBET schools. The training sites are estimated to be over 1200 therefore, to reimburse all the teachers in these training sites, the
project seeks to recruit data clerks (15) to support the reimbursement process on need basis. The clerks will be based in the Nairobi office.
The clerks will work under Finance Staff who shall guide them on the tasks they shall perform as outlined below.
• Downloading data from Gooseberry- the SMS based registration system, into excel and manipulating it on a training site (zone/cluster) basis.
• Using the data from goose berry (SMS based registration system), prepare a clean participant list for each training site (zone/cluster) that can be matched to a copy of the signed attendance sheet and can be uploaded on to the bulk payment M- PESA platform for validation.
• Compute the amount to be paid per participant based on the signed attendance sheet and the number of days/ sessions attended.
• Print the complete payment summary together with list of attendance.
• Post-secondary level of education with IT experience.
• Specific experience in entering data into excel and analysis using macros.
• Good key board skills.
Interested candidates should send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org and apply by July 8,2022.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Those who are available immediately are encouraged to apply.
*RTI does not permit any payment requests demanded during any part of the hiring process.If such requests are made, please report it to the RTI Ethics Office via email@example.com. Any candidate making any payment will be
disqualified from consideration for future employment with RTI.