Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Receive all distress or reports from the various assignments through the
control room and take necessary action
• Maintain a daily occurrence book indicating all incidences within the shift
• Dispatch information to clients, response teams and even police on incidents
or suspicious trends.
• Proactively identify, evaluate and report security threats inside and within the
factory through the professional use of CCTV surveillance equipment.
• Be an active player in business security and actively participate in the creation of a secure environment in which client assets, information and operations are protected.
• Monitor CCTV cameras for access control, suspicious activity within the
• Guide and control of alarm response vehicles
• Maintain and report all maintenance and repair cases for the CCTV cameras
• Preparing weekly and monthly report to the management regarding the control room to the management
• Provide technical advice relating to the CCTV and alarm systems when
• Ensuring that all CCTV and alarm systems and other security systems are in
Qualification and Skills
• Diploma or certificate in ICT
• Minimum of three 3years experience in similar position
• Ability to work in a fast paced and demanding environment
• Experience using relevant technology and security equipment e,g CCTV
Computers, 2-way radio
• Experience in reporting and emergency response planning
• Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality
• Able to generate quality daily, weekly and monthly reports
• Excellent Communication Skills – clear and courteous on the phone
• Capable of working 12-hour shifts & willing to work night shifts.
If you meet the above requirements share your CV to email@example.com on or by 9th July 2022