Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The pharmaceutical technician is responsible for receiving prescriptions, advising, and dispensing drugs to customers in the pharmacy.
Duties and responsibilities
- Dispensing both over the counter drugs and prescription-only medicines
- Maintain pharmacy inventory by checking stock to determine inventory levels: anticipating needed drugs, placing orders, removing expired drugs on the shelves.
- Maintaining a clean and safe pharmacy by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Ensure medication availability by arranging for delivery of drugs to customers
- Post transactions after-sale be it through cash, insurance, credit cards or M-Pesa.
- Provides pharmacological information by answering customer’s questions and advising on medications
- Maintain proper records of prescriptions, invoices for ease of reference
- Maintain cleanliness in the assigned shelves and workspaces.
- Contribute to Branch success through teamwork.
- Any other duties that may be assigned
- Diploma in Pharmaceutical Technology from a reputable institution
- Degree from a reputable institute
- At least 1year of experience in a retail pharmacy set-up
- Registration with Pharmacy and poisons Board- Added advantage
Key result areas
The accountability areas are as follows
- Quality services to all clients
- Ensure prompt efficient services
- Meets sales targets
How To Apply
If you meet the above qualifications send your updated C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org.