Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About Java House
Java House, commonly referred to as ‘Nairobi Java’, opened its first store in 1999 at Adam’s Arcade in Nairobi. With the aim of introducing gourmet coffee drinking culture in Kenya, the first outlet was a coffee shop and later the brand evolved to an American diner style restaurant to its present-day status as a 3 -day part coffee-led, casual dining concept.
Java House is now one of the leading coffee brands in Africa and has grown to have outlets in 14 cities across 3 countries in East Africa (Kenya, Uganda and Rwanda). It has also birthed two sister brands Planet Yoghurt, a healthy, tasty and fun frozen yoghurt store and 360 Degrees Pizza, a casual dining restaurant.
“Welcome to Java. A home away from home”
Duties & Responsibilities
• Assists brand team in building annual operating plan through data gathering and analysis
• Assist in developing creative visuals (graphic design)
• Handle various project-oriented tasks such as new store openings, product launches etc.
• Work with the guest relations team to deal with complains and assist with recovery
• Coordinate and execute advertising and promotions that support and are consistent with group marketing and brand goals and objectives
• Tracks, analyzes and communicates program/campaign performance
• Applies consumer insights and understanding of marketplace dynamics to assist in developing brand plans as well as drive execution
• Gather competitor insights, generate presentations and updates as needed
• Be the key liaison with suppliers of branded collateral
• Ensure internal teams are aligned and communications are disseminated on time
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- with ability to priorities time sensitive assignments
- Strong analytical
- communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative and flexible
Apply by 28 August 2022