Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About Java House
Java House, commonly referred to as ‘Nairobi Java’, opened its first store in 1999 at Adam’s Arcade in Nairobi. With the aim of introducing gourmet coffee drinking culture in Kenya, the first outlet was a coffee shop and later the brand evolved to an American diner style restaurant to its present-day status as a 3 -day part coffee-led, casual dining concept.
Java House is now one of the leading coffee brands in Africa and has grown to have outlets in 14 cities across 3 countries in East Africa (Kenya, Uganda and Rwanda). It has also birthed two sister brands Planet Yoghurt, a healthy, tasty and fun frozen yoghurt store and 360 Degrees Pizza, a casual dining restaurant.
“Welcome to Java. A home away from home”
Primary Purpose and Scope the Job
Develop tactical drivers for select JH brands, constantly monitoring the external environment to ensure that the brand maximizes the opportunity within a specified region. The Brand Marketer assists in brand guardianship and alignment at branch and local community level. They will be directly responsible for generating increased sales and guest counts through in-house and local store marketing efforts as directed by the Brand Manager.
Management of all digital platforms, ensuring the success of Java’s business objectives and that of our guests. Clear execution of the digital plans to bring greater brand awareness, increase lead generation and customer engagement. Also responsible for managing and executing the digital customer loyalty initiatives and marketing/promotional information analysis.
Duties & Responsibilities
– Devise strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
– Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
– Develop and manage online customer loyalty program
Planning & execution
– Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing activities.
– Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
– Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
– Work with the Brand team in leveraging offline and online partnerships for acquisition efforts
– Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPI’S)
– Responsible for marketing/promotional information analysis relating to overall sales and product performance monthly
– Managing SMS platforms and assets such as short codes and alphanumeric IDs.
– Managing Net Promoter Score feedback and systems and onboarding new locations.
– Tracking e-commerce sales and updating and managing e-commerce platforms.
A bachelor’s degree in Marketing Communications or related field. Additional qualification in digital marketing including CIM & Google certifications would be an added advantage.
At least 5 years’ experience in marketing with at least 2-3 years digital brand marketing experience.
Apply by 28 August 2022