Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
|Job Title||Finance Business Partner – Commercial|
|Job Category||Finance and Procurement|
|Company||Coca-Cola Beverages Africa|
|Location – Country||Kenya|
|Location – Province||Other – Non-South African Location|
|Location – Town / City||Nairobi|
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa is the largest African Coca-Cola bottler, accounting for 40% of all Coca-Cola volumes on the continent. CCBA is a market leader in the NARTD non-alcoholic ready to drink market in Africa. CCBA has an extensive footprint in Africa, employing approximately 16 000 employees in Africa, and approximately 7 000 employees in South Africa.
Key Purpose Statement
The Commercial BP is responsible for providing Commercial support from a Financial perspective to the business, ensuring that decisions around Commercial are sound and adds value to our business and meets objectives. They provide strategic direction through commercial insights for effective resource allocation in respect to pricing, direct marketing spend and value chain analysis as well as timely analysis and appraisal of all promotion and discount schemes.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide strategic direction through Commercial insights for effective resource allocation in respect to pricing, direct marketing spend and value chain analysis.
- Timely analysis and appraisal of all promotion and discount schemes
- Proactive GP analysis and identification of opportunities and action plans
- Develop strong commercial awareness within the Sales and Marketing function and enhance best practices
- Identification of opportunities for improvement in sales and marketing
- Work with the Growth function in simulations and validations
- Support the long-range plan preparations
- Analysis of partner profitability
- Develop and drive efficiency improvements, based on best practice and in line with Group
- Support the Finance and Marketing with all ad-hoc requirements.
Skills, Experience & Education
- At least 5 years working experience in Finance preferably in FMCG
- Ability to work independently and complete duties and projects with little direct supervision.
- Ability to accurately work under pressure in meeting deadlines.
- Very good in excel/power BI, analytical skills and power-point presentations.
- Good business acumen, team player, leadership skills and a good communicator.
- Financial analysis.
- Agile in thinking and nimble in decision making
- Proven ability to foresee and take action against potential risks to the business and system as a whole
- SAP or MSD ERP knowledge is an added advantage
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field from a recognized university. Must be a CPA Finalist or completed ACCA. Registered member of ICPAK will be an added advantage.
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals.