Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
MyHealth Africa, Nairobi
MyHealth Africa is a Nairobi-based health-tech company whose mission is to provide exceptional tech solutions to patients by enabling them to conveniently manage their health and that of their families as well as to enable them to find the right medical specialist, right medical service, and right medical treatment locally, regionally and internationally.
We are looking for a hard-working and ambitious Senior Android Developer who has attention to detail and is wanting to contribute to building the largest integrated health platform in Africa and beyond.
The candidate should be a hands-on android developer and be ready to work in a large dynamic organization with multiple priorities.
Working with our development team, the candidate will help build out new features on our android app, including working on the front end/back-end, developing RESTAPIs, adding new activities, ensuring the app’s security standards are met, optimizing the app to make sure it’s as light and quick as possible, and contributing with ideas to help make the app more functional.
- Maintaining the existing mobile app and deploying updates whenever need be.
- Ensuring the mobile app security standards are implemented and safeguarding user data is always prioritized.
- Add new features to our Android app.
- Building REST APIs for the android app.
- Help to figure out how we can further optimize the app and make it more functional and quicker.
- Any other tasks assigned to you by the CTO or CEO.
- At least 4yearsof hands-on experience developing android apps.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Demonstrated experience using the MVVM architectural design.
- Knowledge of software development best practices.
- Be familiar with Agile Development (XP or Scrum).
- Experience in API integrations -SMS/WhatsApp APIs integration, payment integration APIs, Google Maps API integrations.
- An understanding of Security Principles regarding mobile apps, APIs, and tech platforms.
- Hands-on experience in building iOS apps is a strong advantage.
- A strong desire to learn and figure out how to make a mobile app more user-friendly and functional.
- Attention to detail is a MUST.
- A wiliness to learn and work in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Flexible and willing to help in other areas if need be.