Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
As a global team of health experts and innovators, we’re powered by a collective determination to tackle some of the world’s most pressing health challenges. We also embrace the spark of innovation, turning promising ideas into practical solutions so that more people can benefit from them. These solutions are focused on the health of women, girls and those who have been marginalised.
Options Consultancy Services is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees and does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage or civil partnership. We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage candidates from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join Options Consultancy Services
If there isn’t a role which is suitable for you now, you can make a general application. Please register on our consultant database and we will be in touch when a suitable position becomes available. Find out more here.
Options Consultancy seeks a Principal Consultant specialising in Health Governance to provide technical and strategic support across Options’ programmes. The Principal Consultant will have a strong track-record of providing technical assistance to support the achievement of resilient, inclusive and sustainable health systems results.
The role of Principal Consultant, Health Governance is to provide organisational thought leadership and technical support to contribute to sustained and country-owned high-performing, adaptable and resilient health systems across Options’ portfolio of programmes in low- and middle-income countries (LMICs).
The post-holder will be able to appreciate the complexities of and dynamic interactions within health systems including the political context in which they function. They will have significant experience working with national and sub-national governments, civil society and other public and private sector stakeholders around policy and budget formulation and implementation, evidence-based monitoring and oversight, coalition-building, regulation, accountability and fostering equitable citizen-based participation. They will contribute actively to the growth and development of the organisation by leading the technical design of new programmes and contributing to generation of new business opportunities, including through proactive client engagement.
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- A master’s degree in public health, public health policy or administration, international health or a related field.
- A health governance specialist with significant experience of strengthening health systems governance across Africa and/or Asia.
- Substantial experience of providing remote and in-person technical assistance to counterparts, across a range of overseas programmes.
- Substantial experience of leading technical design of programmes, including the development of theories of changes and results frameworks.
Options offers a comprehensive benefits package including generous annual leave allowance. For more details please contact HR at email@example.com for country specific benefits.
- To apply, please fill in the form here.
- In your cover letter, please indicate your areas of specialism in line with the job description.
- Closing date for applications is 31st July 2022.
- Applications will be considered on a rolling basis so candidates are encouraged to apply at the earliest.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview.
- Please note that this role will be subject to full pre-employment background checks including criminal record check, identification check, employment references and right to work verification (where appropriate).
- As an equal opportunity employer, Options Consultancy Services is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees and does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage or civil partnership. We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified candidates from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join Options Consultancy Services.
- Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and post holders to share this commitment.
- We seek people who are pro-choice, promote diversity and inclusion, are energetic and enthusiastic about Options’ vision.
- Candidates require a valid work permit in the UK, Nigeria or Kenya.