Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
As a global team of health experts and innovators, we’re powered by a collective determination to tackle some of the world’s most pressing health challenges. We also embrace the spark of innovation, turning promising ideas into practical solutions so that more people can benefit from them. These solutions are focused on the health of women, girls and those who have been marginalised.
Options Consultancy Services is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees and does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage or civil partnership. We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage candidates from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join Options Consultancy Services
If there isn’t a role which is suitable for you now, you can make a general application. Please register on our consultant database and we will be in touch when a suitable position becomes available. Find out more here.
Options is seeking a Principal Consultant to provide technical and strategic support on health systems financing across Options’ programmes. You will contribute to delivery of Options’ Strategy through technical leadership of proposals and external engagement.
The Principal Consultant – Health Systems Financing will provide technical support on health financing and systems strengthening across Options’ portfolio of programmes in low- and middle-income countries (LMICs).
You will be able to appreciate the complexities of and dynamic interactions within health systems including the political context in which they function. Through a combination of backstopping support to programme teams and direct technical delivery, you will support the design, implementation and monitoring of health financing approaches to support achievement of universal health coverage.
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- An MSc in public health, health financing, health economics or relevant field
- A health systems specialist with significant experience of delivering technical work on health financing across Africa and/or Asia
- Good understanding of public financial management and its role in strengthening health service delivery in developing countries
- Substantial experience of providing remote and in-person technical assistance to counterparts, across a range of overseas programmes
- Substantial experience of leading technical design of programmes, including the development of theories of changes and results frameworks
Options offers a comprehensive benefits package including generous annual leave allowance. For more details please contact HR at firstname.lastname@example.org for country specific benefits.
- To apply, please fill in the form here.
- Closing date for applications is 31st July 2022. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview.
- Please note that this role will be subject to full pre-employment background checks including criminal record check, identification check, employment references and right to work verification (where appropriate).
- As an equal opportunity employer, Options Consultancy Services is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees and does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage or civil partnership. We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified candidates from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join Options Consultancy Services.
- Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and post holders to share this commitment.
- We seek people who are pro-choice, promote diversity and inclusion, are energetic and enthusiastic about Options’ vision.
- Candidates require a valid work permit in the UK, Nigeria, Kenya or United States.