Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Reporting to the Head of Service Quality, the role will be directly responsible for managing service experience quality assurance and complaints management across the organisation. The role will assess the quality of service delivery across all customer touchpoints within contact centre as well as support the team leaders and managers in gap identification and make recommendations to improve on customer experience.
- The role will also ensure that all complaints are captured in the centralized complaints management system and that they are thoroughly investigated ensuring a fair outcome for customers as well as identifying thematic issues and working with various stakeholders to formulate actions to resolve the matters at the root cause.
- Ensure the accurate recording, tracking, monitoring, and analysis of all complaints made to the Complaints Management Unit.
- Ensure complaints are investigated thoroughly within a timely fashion; communicating respectfully and empathetically with complainants.
- Analyse complaint data to identify continuous improvement actions and work with the business and operation teams to implement these actions
- Ensure learning from complaints is embedded and changes are made to improve service delivery.
- Support the development of training modules related to complaints and issues
- Prepare and distribute complaint reports to relevant stakeholders as required
- Oversee quality assurance of service incident data, emails, voice recordings, and customer surveys to identify areas of service delivery that did not meet pre-established performance standards.
- Provide structured and timely recommendations; verbal and/or written feedback
- Perform mock calls with new hires post-training to determine readiness for moving into frontline live environment.
- Develop and conduct targeted group coaching sessions for contact centre agents and complaints management unit that address Service Quality deficiencies and/or improvement opportunities.
- Use customer service expertise to assess existing practices and procedures for process improvement opportunities.
- Use Contact Centre tools to gather data and analyze trends or patterns affecting quality and performance.
- Collaborates with stakeholders to identify and streamline processes and implement process standards that enhance overall service delivery.
- Provide training on report and dashboard development to team members and management as needed.
Key Performance Measures
- As described in your Personal Score Card
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required
- University degree from a recognized institution
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in managing customer complaints and quality assurance within the financial services industry
- Excellent relationship development skills applied within a customer service role
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to create Executive Level Presentations for Topic Discussions
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Build rapport and establish relationships with internal and external stakeholders using a collaborative manner to achieve desired results
- Strong customers/stakeholders engagement and management skills
- Proven ability to multi-task and prioritise tasks – in particular the ability to support and prioritise tasks from more than one team member
- High level attention to details and commitment to quality
- A demonstrated understanding of how efficient process and correct behaviour enable excellent customer service.
- Ability to interpret data and conduct root/cause analysis to reduce wastage/improve performance
- Ability to manage high volumes and lead a team to work effectively under pressure and/or through a significant change event.
Leadership category responsibility framework (Core Competencies)
Team Leaders in Britam need to:
- Operationally lead a team to service customers from a sustainable and growing customer base whilst increasing profit;
- Ensure the company’s objectives are met by being a vision carrier and by implementing strategy and operational outputs;
- Effectively run the business and manage staff in order to enable functional leaders to focus on developing strategy;
- Effectively identify and define key performance areas, deadlines and goals for their team in order to optimise operational effectiveness;
- Ensure the department has the most appropriate people capability through effective inspirational leadership, people development, effective selection and optimised succession planning;
- Create a high performance, proactive culture and motivated team;
- Monitor operational implementation, budgets, plans, goals and outputs in order to ensure alignment with the departmental strategy;
- Ensure that department priorities are adhered to and effectively communicated;
- Effectively disseminate knowledge within the correct context, towards subordinates as well as management;
- Appropriately model the company values while setting the pace and energy for delivering;
- Benchmark operational activities internally as well as externally in order to be a leader in the industry;
- Effectively manage and communicate change within the department in order to increase staff and process effectiveness;
- Provide access to accurate and consistent information and services across all channels;
- Adequately manage operational risk.
Unposting Date: 15-07-2022