Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
ICRC Logistic Support Centre in Nairobi is recruiting an experienced, highly motivated and qualified person to fill the position of Supply Chain Officer.
The Supply Chain Officer will oversee customer services activities. S/he ensures that requests are handled efficiently and effectively to meet customer needs. S/he also makes information available to stakeholders and is responsible for the development, performance and maintenance of the customer services activities.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Works closely with Supply Chain Officers (SCOs) at LSC in Nairobi to ensure the timely and precise management of end-to-end order fulfilment process;
- Ensures that order management is done in a transparent and accountable manner and that procedures are effectively applied;
- Promotes and enforces a close collaboration between Supply Chain Officers and Purchasers to ensure sourcing of items and backorders is done in an efficient manner and in accordance with customer requirements;
- Assures customers that all inquiries, requests and complaints are taken seriously and treated as quickly and efficiently as possible;
- Oversees management of critical stock issues, shipping conflicts, special requests from customers and product transitions to deliver orders On-Time and In Full (OTIF);
- Prioritizes weekly items picking and dispatch activities in collaboration with Supply Chain Officers and Warehouse/Dispatch Supervisors;
- Promotes forward planning by sharing information with warehouse Team on upcoming orders and priorities;
- Ensures that STM database is properly maintained, updated with all correspondence, closed and filed on a timely basis;
- Monitors and manages dispatch lead-time for each destination by providing quarterly analysis;
- Routinely review OTIF dashboard results, identify issues and implement corrective actions;
- Understands and supervises the Performance Management & Development (PMD) activities for employees under their supervision;
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND COMPETENCIES
- Holder of a Degree in Supply Chain and Operations Management, Logistics or its equivalent from a recognized university;
- Minimum of 5 years’ work experience in a similar field;
- Advanced computer skills (Word, Excel, Power Point), with experience in ERPs;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English (Knowledge of French is an asset);
- Strong team leadership skills and supervision experience;
- Experience in an international organization or NGO is an asset;
- Precise, rigorous with high sense of confidentiality and integrity;
- High organizational and analytical skills;
- Able to work efficiently under pressure with minimum supervision;
- Must be a Kenyan Citizen.
The interested candidates should submit their applications on or before 15th July 2022 at 4:30 pm with the CV, motivation letter, including references details, supporting documents (Certificates, Diplomas etc) and current and expected remuneration to ICRC Logistics Support Centre, HR Department via:
– E-mail :
The reference: Supply Chain Officer must be stated in the application to be valid. If you do not clearly state the position for which you are applying & attach the required Degree & other supporting documents, your application will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ICRC does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.