Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Requisition ID: req28888
Job Title: HR Systems Associate
Sector: Human Resources
Employment Category: Fixed Term
Employment Type: Full-Time
Open to Expatriates: No
Location: Nairobi, IHUB, Kenya
The HR Systems Associate will maintain the Human Resource Systems supported by the HRIT team and provide operational support to the users of the Employee Directory system.
As the first point of contact with the HR community, this role requires good interpersonal and analytical skills. The successful candidate will be able to complete and track multiple concurrent activities with accuracy and timeliness.
Position Reports to HR System Lead
The position directly supervises n/a
Indirect Reporting: Director, HR Operations and Technology
Other Internal and/or external contacts:
Internal: Human Resource, Payroll, Finance, & IT
External: 3rd party vendors
• Update shared reference data (i.e.: cost centers, department / location hierarchies) in HR systems including Workday, Cornerstone and the IRC developed People Directory
• Build or run standard reports
• Develop standard operating procedures for the collection and maintenance of employee data supplied by the IRC user community
• Manage the intake of data from feeder systems and ensure data extracted from HR systems is processed successfully by receiving systems
• Create and maintain data uploads into HR systems
• Provide operational training to new HR users
• Periodic audits of employee data and ad-hoc support to users as they correct employee data
• Resolve assigned Tier 1 issues / questions across all HR systems
• Configure and test system improvements
• Complete ad-hoc tasks in Workday or other HR systems as needed
Education: Bachelors or equivalent
Work Experience: Human Resources background with experience updating HR systems
Demonstrated Skills and Competencies:
• Strong proficiency in MS Office; Excel ability to build macros, pivot tables, VLOOKUP, analytical capabilities and workbooks required
• Able to work independently and in a team environment
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
• Ability to work discreetly with confidential information
• Experience working in a globally distributed environment
• Flexibility in daily schedule and ability to understand and react quickly to changing priorities
• Experience working with a helpdesk ticketing system
Language Skills: French considered a plus
Certificates or Licenses: n/a
Working Environment: Standard office work environment
Professional Standards: The IRC and IRC workers must adhere to the values and principles outlined in IRC Way – Standards for Professional Conduct. These are Integrity, Service, Accountability and Equality. In accordance with these values, the IRC operates and enforces policies on Beneficiary Protection from Exploitation and Abuse, Child Safeguarding, Anti Workplace Harassment, Fiscal Integrity Anti-Retaliation and Combating Trafficking in Persons.