Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Supervisor – Admin & Operations
Responsible for coordination and support to the division in relation to administration, reporting and coordinating of the department’s operational activities.
Key Responsibilities/ Duties / Tasks
- Managerial / Supervisory Responsibilities
- Operational Responsibilities / Tasks
- Compile the department’s budgets, procurement plans, stakeholder engagement plans and training plans in line with corporate procedures.
- Preparation of management reports and presentations for review.
- Coordinate all Performance contracting processes for the department.
- Organize and coordinating key departmental events and meetings.
- Update the department’s staff establishment records.
- Follow-up on the implementation status for all Projects at the departmental Level.
- Liaise between the Department and relevant offices to ensure timely
dissemination of information.
- Day-to-day operations, supervision, management of performance and development of staff in the unit.
- Update and maintain training records
- Financial Responsibility
- Responsibility for Physical Assets
III. Decision Making / Job Influence
- Working Conditions
Job Competencies (Knowledge, Experience and Attributes / Skills).
- A Bachelor degree in Business Studies, Economics, Statistics or related field from a recognized university.
Professional Qualifications / Membership to professional bodies
- Qualification in the areas of administration, project management, reporting or quality assurance
Previous relevant work experience required.
- At least 3 years working experience in work experience in similar role
Functional Skills, Behavioral Competencies/Attributes:
- Honesty and integrity of character.
- Good planning, organizational and analytical skills
- Resilient, focused and results oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Motivated, dynamic and dedicated team player
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
Job Application Guidelines
- Go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login and then click on the ‘Register’ button to start the application process.
- After registration, you will receive an email enabling you to confirm your email address and complete your registration.
- After registration go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login
- Key in your username and password then click on ‘Log in’ to access your account.
- After successful log in, the system will open the ‘Applicant Cockpit’.
Candidate Profile (To create or update applicant detail):
- On the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page, go to the tab ‘Candidate Profile’.
- Click on ‘My Profile’ to create and update your profile.
- Follow the instructions to complete your profile.
- The process will end by clicking the tab “Overview and Release”.
- Ensure you click the check box on the page to complete the profile.
- To view the open job postings, click on the tab ‘Employment Opportunities’ on the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page.
- Under the heading ‘Job Search’ click the ‘Start’ button to view all available vacancies.
- Click on the Job posting to display the details of the position.
- To apply for the position, click ‘Apply’ button at the top of the page.
- Follow the instructions to complete and submit your application.
- Kindly note that all mandatory fields must be completed.
- To complete the process of application, click the ‘Send Application Now’ button after reviewing and accepting the ‘Data Privacy Statement’.
In case of any challenges, please send your email query to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you experience any delay in receiving an email notification at the end of the e-recruitment registration process, please refresh your email. In case of any challenge, please send your query to email@example.com
Kenya Revenue Authority does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, shortlisting, interviewing, and/or offer)