Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Supervisor – Corruption Risk Management
This role is responsible for Assessing Corruption Risks, Monitoring evaluation and reporting on the implementation of the integrity program
Key Responsibilities/ Duties / Tasks
- Operational Responsibilities / Tasks
- Assisting in the development of Corruption Risk Assessments (CRAs) and Prevention Plans (CPPs) by all departments and regions
- Assisting in identification of Key Integrity Risks by departments
- Preparation of monthly monitoring and evaluation reports on implementation of the integrity Program.
- Preparation of Quarterly Integrity reports to EACC
- Monitoring and reporting on implementation of the National Values and Principles of Governance
- Decision Making / Job Influence
Monitoring ,evaluating and reporting on the integrity program
III. Working Conditions
Job Competencies (Knowledge, Experience and Attributes / Skills).
A university degree in Business Administration or related disciplines from a recognized institution.
Professional Qualifications / Membership to professional bodies
Trained on Integrity Assurance Officers course
At least three (3) Years relevant work experience.
Job Application Guidelines
- Go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login and then click on the ‘Register’ button to start the application process.
- After registration, you will receive an email enabling you to confirm your email address and complete your registration.
- After registration go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login
- Key in your username and password then click on ‘Log in’ to access your account.
- After successful log in, the system will open the ‘Applicant Cockpit’.
Candidate Profile (To create or update applicant detail):
- On the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page, go to the tab ‘Candidate Profile’.
- Click on ‘My Profile’ to create and update your profile.
- Follow the instructions to complete your profile.
- The process will end by clicking the tab “Overview and Release”.
- Ensure you click the check box on the page to complete the profile.
- To view the open job postings, click on the tab ‘Employment Opportunities’ on the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page.
- Under the heading ‘Job Search’ click the ‘Start’ button to view all available vacancies.
- Click on the Job posting to display the details of the position.
- To apply for the position, click ‘Apply’ button at the top of the page.
- Follow the instructions to complete and submit your application.
- Kindly note that all mandatory fields must be completed.
- To complete the process of application, click the ‘Send Application Now’ button after reviewing and accepting the ‘Data Privacy Statement’.
In case of any challenges, please send your email query to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you experience any delay in receiving an email notification at the end of the e-recruitment registration process, please refresh your email. In case of any challenge, please send your query to email@example.com
Kenya Revenue Authority does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, shortlisting, interviewing, and/or offer)