Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Supervisor- Ethics Compliance Monitoring
This role is responsible for Analysis, Monitoring and Reporting on Integrity Policies and programs.
Key Responsibilities/ Duties / Tasks
- Operational Responsibilities / Tasks
- Develop, review and maintain integrity databases
- Analysis and reporting Integrity datasets
- Facilitate Integrity Assurance officers network
- Monitoring & Evaluation and reporting compliance with integrity policies
- Awareness creation & sensitization of staff on compliance with integrity policies
- Undertaking semi and annual verifications on the integrity program.
- Decision Making / Job Influence
Developing statistical databases from both primary and secondary datasets, analyzing the datasets and writing reports
III. Working Conditions
Job Competencies (Knowledge, Experience and Attributes / Skills).
Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Statistics, mathematics, Actuarial Science and related Degree from a recognized university.
Professional Qualifications / Membership to professional bodies
Tax Training, Integrity Assurance officers training.
Previous relevant work experience required.
At least three (3) Years relevant work experience.
Functional Skills, Behavioral Competencies/Attributes:
- Statistical and analytical skills
- Planning and organizational skills
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Honesty and integrity of character
Job Application Guidelines
- Go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login and then click on the ‘Register’ button to start the application process.
- After registration, you will receive an email enabling you to confirm your email address and complete your registration.
- After registration go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login
- Key in your username and password then click on ‘Log in’ to access your account.
- After successful log in, the system will open the ‘Applicant Cockpit’.
Candidate Profile (To create or update applicant detail):
- On the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page, go to the tab ‘Candidate Profile’.
- Click on ‘My Profile’ to create and update your profile.
- Follow the instructions to complete your profile.
- The process will end by clicking the tab “Overview and Release”.
- Ensure you click the check box on the page to complete the profile.
- To view the open job postings, click on the tab ‘Employment Opportunities’ on the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page.
- Under the heading ‘Job Search’ click the ‘Start’ button to view all available vacancies.
- Click on the Job posting to display the details of the position.
- To apply for the position, click ‘Apply’ button at the top of the page.
- Follow the instructions to complete and submit your application.
- Kindly note that all mandatory fields must be completed.
- To complete the process of application, click the ‘Send Application Now’ button after reviewing and accepting the ‘Data Privacy Statement’.
In case of any challenges, please send your email query to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you experience any delay in receiving an email notification at the end of the e-recruitment registration process, please refresh your email. In case of any challenge, please send your query to email@example.com
Kenya Revenue Authority does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, shortlisting, interviewing, and/or offer)