Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Supervisor – Integrity Testing & Rapid Response
This role is responsible for conducting tactical operations that involves integrity testing and rapid response operations to deter staff from engaging in corruption and unethical behavior by proactively responding to reported integrity issues that negatively affects the Authority’s mandate.
Key Responsibilities/ Duties / Tasks
- Managerial / Supervisory Responsibilities
- Operational Responsibilities / Tasks
- Conducting tactical operations to mitigate corruption and unethical behaviour by staff.
- Undertaking integrity testing programme and rapid response operations in teams.
- Involvement in proactive detection, disruption and interventions to address corruption activities before they occur and thereafter recommend for the necessary remedial actions.
- Compiling of operational plans and reports as per the set procedures.
- Presentation of cases before disciplinary committee/ Courts
- Coordinate quality assurance programs including internal audit, quality management system audits as well as monitoring implementation of audit recommendations for departmental compliance with ISO requirements and procedures/policies
- Assist in development of a section budget, procurement plan and annual training plan for skills enhancement and efficient service delivery
- Financial Responsibility
- Responsibility for Physical Assets
III. Decision Making / Job Influence
Effective integrity testing and rapid response operations
- Working Conditions
Office setting and field operations
Job Competencies (Knowledge, Experience and Attributes / Skills).
A Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Law, social sciences or related field from a recognized institution.
Professional Qualifications / Membership to professional bodies
- Training in investigation of corruption, economic crimes/ fraud
- Training in intelligence/surveillance will be an added advantage
Previous relevant work experience required.
- At least three (3 years’ experience in corruption/fraud/economic crimes investigations
Functional Skills, Behavioral Competencies/Attributes:
- People management skills
- Risk management and analysis
- Results driven and analytical
- Strong decision-making skills
- High level of Integrity
- Excellent communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Technological ability
- Process management
- Tax business understanding
- Tax fraud and investigation
- Tax legislation
Job Application Guidelines
- Go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login and then click on the ‘Register’ button to start the application process.
- After registration, you will receive an email enabling you to confirm your email address and complete your registration.
- After registration go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login
- Key in your username and password then click on ‘Log in’ to access your account.
- After successful log in, the system will open the ‘Applicant Cockpit’.
Candidate Profile (To create or update applicant detail):
- On the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page, go to the tab ‘Candidate Profile’.
- Click on ‘My Profile’ to create and update your profile.
- Follow the instructions to complete your profile.
- The process will end by clicking the tab “Overview and Release”.
- Ensure you click the check box on the page to complete the profile.
- To view the open job postings, click on the tab ‘Employment Opportunities’ on the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page.
- Under the heading ‘Job Search’ click the ‘Start’ button to view all available vacancies.
- Click on the Job posting to display the details of the position.
- To apply for the position, click ‘Apply’ button at the top of the page.
- Follow the instructions to complete and submit your application.
- Kindly note that all mandatory fields must be completed.
- To complete the process of application, click the ‘Send Application Now’ button after reviewing and accepting the ‘Data Privacy Statement’.
In case of any challenges, please send your email query to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you experience any delay in receiving an email notification at the end of the e-recruitment registration process, please refresh your email. In case of any challenge, please send your query to email@example.com
Kenya Revenue Authority does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, shortlisting, interviewing, and/or offer)