Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
ACTUARIAL SERVICES MANAGER
What we are looking for;
Madison Life Assurance Kenya Limited is a subsidiary of Madison Group Limited and is a well-known provider of life assurance, group schemes, and pension administration in Kenya. The Group also provides through two other subsidiaries in general insurance underwriting as well as fund management services.
The Company is recruiting for the position of Actuarial Services Manager who will be based at its Head Office in Madison House, Nairobi.
The Actuarial Services Manager will provide leadership to the actuarial team and provide other technical and actuarial services.
The position has the following key responsibilities:
- Quarterly and annual statutory valuations in accordance with the Insurance
- Regular actuarial review of insurance products, pricing and profitability;
- Review of insurer assets and liabilities and actuarial reserves;
- Actuarial advice input on strategic planning;
- Leadership and management of the actuarial unit.
Qualifications and experience:
Qualified candidates are required to have the following qualifications and
- B.Sc degree in Actuarial Science;
- Preference will be given to candidates who have a Master’s degree in either Actuarial Science or Business Administration;
- Membership to the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries or any other body;
- Be an Associate member of the Actuarial Society of Kenya;
- Have at least 8 years’ experience in the insurance industry;
- Experience in product development including design, profitability, testing and capital requirements;
- Experience in actuarial reserving for Life and Pensions
- Actuarial valuations for internal and external requirements;
- Project management and report writing.
Qualified candidates are requested to forward their applications together with their CV’s and copies of documents to the Group HR Manager on email@example.com not later than Friday 22 nd July, 2022.