Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a joMadison Life Assurance Kenya Limitedb interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
SUPERVISOR – PENSIONS ADMINISTRATION
What we are looking for;
Madison Life Assurance Kenya Limited is a subsidiary of Madison Group Limited and is a well-known provider of life assurance, group schemes, and pension administration in Kenya. The Group also provides through two other subsidiaries general insurance underwriting as well as fund management services. The Company is recruiting for the position of Supervisor – Pensions Administration and the job holder will be based at its Head Office in Madison House, Nairobi.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Management of the allocated Schemes
- Ensuring scheme compliance is done as per the RBA Act
- Assist in business acquisition as per the allocated budgets
- Assist in preparation of all the scheme documents
- Ensuring that schemes hold AGMs, Trustee and Client meetings
- Ensure that team members follow up with trustees and sponsors on remittance of monthly contributions, scheme audits etc
- Support the Manager – Pension Administration in day today departmental administrative duties
- To participate in 90% business retention on administered schemes;
- Keeping abreast of changes in the industry;
- Guiding and training staff on operational processes;
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Insurance, Actuarial Science, Statistics/Mathematics
- Post Graduate Diploma (DipCII/ACII, AIIK)
- Minimum of 5 Years work experience in Pensions Administration
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Technical competence in insurance and pension administration
- Proficient in MS Excel with excellent analytical skills
Qualified candidates are requested to forward their Cvs to the Group Human Resources Manager at: firstname.lastname@example.org on email not later than Friday 22nd July, 2022.