Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Global Talent Acquisition Director, Human Resources
PATH is a global nonprofit dedicated to achieving health equity. With more than 40 years of experience forging multisector partnerships, and with expertise in science, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales up innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing health challenges.
At PATH, our people are central to our mission of advancing health equity. As a function the Human Resources division’s vision is to provide leadership in building a culture defined by our values and built on empowerment, courage, learning, and growth. Hence, three strategic focus areas guide our approach to support PATH strategy:
- Redefining the employee experience to be more inclusive, from onboarding to separation and everything in between
- Redefining how we approach talent to attract, retain, and grow our employees
- Incorporating diversity, equity, and inclusion into all aspects of our people processes
Sustaining PATH’s success requires attracting and retaining a global workforce and PATH’s global talent acquisition team is instrumental to fulfill that objective. We are looking for an experienced, versatile, and culturally agile Talent Acquisition (TA) Director to lead our global sourcing and recruiting in Africa, Asia, Europe, and the Americas. The Global TA Director will be accountable for the design and implementation of recruitment strategies and practices. The position reports to the Chief People and Diversity Officer and is part of PATH’s Global HR Leadership team.
- Support, plan, develop, and execute on global recruiting strategies including; sourcing, recruiting best practices, strategic onboarding processes, and partnering with internal stakeholders on longer-term recruiting initiatives
- Build the skills and commitment of hiring managers to follow best practices in all stages of the talent acquisition life cycle
- Continuously innovate on talent acquisition initiatives that are aligned to PATH values and strategic priorities
- Effectively network and influence others within a highly matrixed organization
- Leverage online recruiting resources and in-house Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to identify and recruit the very best candidates
- Create and foster relationships with academic institutions and diverse professional organizations to attract and recruit alumni and diversity candidates
- Develop and execute affirmative action plans
- Manage and grow a global team of regional talent acquisition managers and talent acquisition advisors
- Act as an expert and guide others across the discipline in sourcing, recruiting, and/or closing hires
- Partner with HR colleagues and internal stakeholders to build regional workforce planning and recruitments strategies
- Ensure inclusive recruiting practices across the organization and prioritize the continuous improvement of our hiring practices through the lens of diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Identify process improvement opportunities and champion streamlined practices, workflows, and metrics to measure success
- Develop and deliver recruiting strategies for new and existing markets globally
- May manage TA budgets
- Bachelor’s Degree plus a minimum of ten years of experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Recruitment function leadership experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage complexity and ambiguity
- Capacity to influence
- Demonstrated cultural agility
- Resilience and resourcefulness
- Advanced collaboration skills
- Capacity to build and grow an effective team
- Entrepreneurial and innovative mindset
- Knowledge of affirmative action and OFCCP compliance preferred