Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
MANAGER HUMAN RESOURCE AND ADMINISTRATION ASB 3 REF:PSASB/10/2022
Reporting function: Reports to the Director Training & Corporate Services
The position is responsible for providing Strategic leadership in the human resource management and administration functions in the PSASB for the achievement of the Board’s overall goals and objectives
- Must have a minimum of ten (10) years relevant work experience which at least five (5) years in senior management position.
- Masters degree in any of the following disciplines; Human Resource Management/Development, Business Administration (Human Resource Management option) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution;
- Bachelors degree in any of the following disciplines; Human Resource Management, Human Resource Development, Business Administration ( Human Resource Management Option) or its equivalent qualification form a recognized Institution
- Post Graduate/Higher National Diploma in Human Resource Management/Development for recognized institution
- Must be a Certified Human Resource Practitioner (K)
- Be a full member of Institute of Human Resource Management and in good standing
- Must have a valid Practising License from the IHRM
- Certificate in in Management Course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution
- Be of proven integrity, transparency and accountability
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution; and
- Demonstrated professional competence in work performance and results; and thorough knowledge and understanding of the Board’s goals and priorities
- Develop/review and implement human resources and administration strategies, policies, regulations and procedures.
- Manage staff recruitment, selection, placement, induction, promotion and employee separation.
- Oversee and participate in determination of manpower/human resource plans and matching them with available resource.
- Oversee and participate in the designing, developing and implementation of career development strategies in the Board.
- Oversee and participate in maintaining professional Human Resource Management Development Strategies.
- Manage the Human Resource Management & Development Systems
- Spearhead the development/review and implementation of Performance Management Systems, staff training and development programs, skills inventory management and career progression in the organization.
- Manage the Organization’s talent and Succession Plans
- Advise the management on development and review of the organizational structure to
- Oversee the departmental Budget and Procurement Plan.
- Ensure compliance with relevant labour legislation, rules, regulations and policy frameworks on human resource management and administration matters.
- Manage the human resource information in the Enterprise Resource Planning System.
- Provide professional and technical leadership in the management of labour and industrial relations, staff grievances and disciplinary processes.
- Coordinate the management staff medical scheme, GPA, Group Life, WIBA, Pension, wellness programs and other staff benefits.
- Develop and implement strategies to ensure occupational safety and health of all employees in the organization.
- Oversee leave management.
- Oversee staff payroll management.
- Promote change management programmes in the organization.
- Oversee administration services including acquisition and maintenance of assets, transport, security, records management, cleaning and office space allocation
- Manage departmental risks/opportunities and Business Continuity Management;
HOW TO APPLY
Detailed job descriptions and specifications for the above positions are available at www.psasb.go.ke
If you can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the specified criteria, please email your C.V, copies of academic and professional certificates and any other supporting documents to the address to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly indicate the reference number on the subject of the email. Shortlisted candidates will be required to submit clearance/compliance certificates from CID, HELB, EACC, CRB & KRA in their applications which should be received not later than 20th July, 2022 at 5.00pm.
The PSASB is an equal opportunity employer. Canvassing of any kind will lead to automatic disqualification. PSASB does not charge to process any application. Women, Youth and Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.