Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
PRINCIPAL SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT OFFICER ASB 4 REF:PSASB/11/2022
Reporting function: Reports to the Chief Executive Officer
The position is responsible for the overall leadership of the supply chain management function in accordance with the Kenya Constitution (2010), Public Procurement and Asset Disposal Act (PPADA) 2015 and its Regulations, related Government circulars and guidelines, towards the advancement of PSASB mandate.
- Eight (8) years of service in Public Procurement three (3) years of which must be in a senior position in reputable organization.
- Master’s Degree in Supply Chain Management from a recognized university
- Bachelors degree in any of the following discipline; Procurement or Supplies Management, Logistic, commerce Supply Chain Management option or equivalent qualification from recognized institution;
- Diploma in Procurement or Supplies Management or equivalent qualification from recognized institution;
- Registered member of the Kenya Institute of Supplies Management (KISM) or any other relevant professional body
- Valid practising license for KISM
- Certificate in Senior Management Course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution;
- Be of proven integrity, transparency and accountability
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution
- Demonstrated outstanding professional competence in discharging Supply Chain Management function and managerial ability as reflected in work performance and results
- Ensure proper interpretation and implementation of procurement laws, regulations and circulars
- Develop and oversee the implementation of policies, procedures and manuals that safeguard integrity of the procurement processes of the Board
- Coordinate development of the PSASB annual procurement and asset disposal plans.
- Provide technical guidance to the Accounting Officer on matters relating to supply chain management.
- Provide professional opinions and recommendations on procurement and asset disposal matters to the Accounting Officer;
- Monitor implementation of approved procurement and asset disposal plans.
- Lead in market surveys, cost analysis and setting benchmark for improvement in the supply chain management process;
- Ensure compliance with all procurement statutory requirements, Presidential directives and Government Circulars.
- Liaise with the National Treasury and Public Procurement Regulatory Authority (PPRA) on all matters relating to procurement and asset disposal on behalf of the Board.
- Conduct risk assessment in the division and implement risk mitigating strategies.
- Oversee contract development and service level agreement and further assist in contract implementation and monitoring of performance;
- Safeguard the integrity, transparency, accountability, fairness, equity and equality within the supply chain management processes as per Article 227 of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010;
- Conduct capacity building on supply chain management within PSASB;
- Oversee contract management
- Manage maintenance and safeguarding of financial instruments of tender security, performance security and bank guarantees issued by suppliers/service providence and monitor their applications.
HOW TO APPLY
Detailed job descriptions and specifications for the above positions are available at www.psasb.go.ke
If you can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the specified criteria, please email your C.V, copies of academic and professional certificates and any other supporting documents to the address to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly indicate the reference number on the subject of the email. Shortlisted candidates will be required to submit clearance/compliance certificates from CID, HELB, EACC, CRB & KRA in their applications which should be received not later than 20th July, 2022 at 5.00pm.
The PSASB is an equal opportunity employer. Canvassing of any kind will lead to automatic disqualification. PSASB does not charge to process any application. Women, Youth and Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.