Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
CIFOR ICRAF has an exciting opportunity for the position of Human Resource Officer in the Human Resource Unit at the Headquarters in Nairobi. We are looking for a HR Generalist to support various functions in the unit including Recruitment, Contracts Management, HR Information Systems, Learning and Development and Performance Management.
- Organize and coordinate the recruitment pipeline with minimum supervision;
- Coordinate the appointment and onboarding processes;
- Contract Management – Processing contracts and tracking the same for timely renewals as per policy;
- Adequately and timely provision of documentation for payroll;
- Updating and maintaining the HR information systems as assigned;
- ·Support audit process by providing data as demanded and directed;
- Ensure HR documents are filed appropriately both physically and electronically;
- Support management of the staff probation process;
- Work closely with finance in preparing staff separation documents for settlement;
- Support the performance evaluation exercise;
- Support and coordinate training and learning activities;
- Generate HR reports from the various data bases within the Centre;
- Provide guidance and support with staff leave management;
- Act as a liaison for training programs and assist in facilitation.
- A Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in human resources management, or business administration.
- Minimum three (3) years relevant working experience.
- Good understanding of labour laws, Human Resources practices, policies, concepts, and procedures.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and maintain flexibility in a fast-paced, changing environment with ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and data analytics tools.
- Effective problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work with well within teams in a diverse setting.