Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
This position is responsible for debiting and crediting finances and implementing reconciliation recommendations on the system. This involves preparing daily reports on mail status.
ASSISTANT BUSINESS DEVELOPER CITY CENTRE BRANCH
- Company:APA Insurance
- Location: City Centre Branch
- Employment Type:Permanent
- Job Id:8Ldhbn4jG
KEY PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Raising debit and credit notes as assigned;
- Developing timely motor certificate/cover notes declarations for all concerned intermediaries;
- Establish an efficient renewal process to achieve the set turnaround time for preparation and issuance of renewal notices for delivery of the desired retention rate;
- Prepare Quotations.
- Assess, manage and rate all risks to ensure acceptance and retention of quality business.
- Continuously review the performance of assigned accounts and make necessary recommendations in liaison with the supervisor.
- Reconciling service provider statements and confirming the status to finance for payments.
- Establish proper documentation of risks and timely issuance of certificates, debits, policy documents, and endorsements;
- Preparing the document status report;
- Deliver on Service Level Agreements.
- Communicate effectively to relevant parties on confirmation of policy documentation receipt, endorsements, etc.
- Participating in company CSR and brand-building activities in liaison with other departments.
- Issuing and revising of quotes to intermediaries within recommended guidelines and follow-up to ensure business closure.
- Reconciliation of client accounts to reflect the business booked status on monthly basis.
- Preparation and issuance of Renewal notices sixty days before renewal date.
- Appoint property & vehicle valuers where necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or an equivalent
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Team Player
- Negotiation Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Interpersonal and Communication skills
- ACII/AIIK or any relevant professional qualification
- Entry level graduates
Send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
You must be logged in to post a comment.