Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Avenue Healthcare is one of the leading private healthcare groups in East Africa running 3 Hospitals, and 13 clinics across Kenya, and a Homecare business. With over 25 years in the healthcare industry, Avenue Healthcare runs 300 hospital beds with over 1,000 staff members, and more than 400 specialists and serves over 400,000 patients annually, offeringprimary, secondary, and tertiary.
Position : Head of Credit
Department : Finance/Accounts
Reports to : Chief Finance Officer
Location : Avenue Annex- Muthithi Place
No. of Posts : 1
To efficiently manage the credit team to ensure that they maintain the Group’s Debt portfolio at a reasonable minimum and that payments due to the Avenue Group are effected and collected on time.
- Effective supervision and management of the Accounts Receivables team
- Ensure effective Debt collection from Insurance & Direct Credit Companies as per agreed contract terms
- Timely preparation of monthly debtor’s report including monthly collections, aging analysis, DSOs, collections rates, accurate commentaries.
- Ensure that client statements are sent out by 5th of Every month.
- Timely &correct receipting& allocation of payments
- Propose credit notes to be passed for approval by CFO/FC.
- Recommend suspension or withdrawal of facilities to companies where appropriate and obtain approvals for facility suspension/withdrawal from the CFO.
- Regularly review and refer all inactive debtors above 60 days to approved external debt collectors.
- Timely reconciliations of all Insurance & Direct Credit Companies
- Attainment of set DSOs for all Insurance & Direct Credit Companies.
- Timely collection of all staff credit accounts and suspension of accounts where staff are non-compliant
- Ensure the Debtors database is timely and accurately updated.
- Liaising with external debt collectors and preparing payable debtor commission reports.
- Develop and motivate a cohesive, efficient & effective Accounts Receivable Team
- Any other duty as assigned by the supervisor in line with the job description.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
- 5 years’ experience
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Application Deadline : 2022-07-15
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Avenue Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer
You must be logged in to post a comment.