Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
DescriptionOverall Purpose / Function
Develop, implement and maintain appropriate Frameworks, Policies and Standards – informed by international standards, best practices, regulatory dictates and the Group’s Strategy – to enable and ensure effective and quality change delivery. Ensure that all Frameworks are properly, effectively and consistently applied through periodic conformance and quality reviews.Qualifications
• Work with the Change Governance Lead, in alignment with Operational Risk, to develop and avail an approved Change Delivery & Governance Framework and its associated Policies, Standards and Templates.
• Work with the Demand Management Lead to develop and effect a Gateway and Demand Management Process to ensure approval and prioritisation of strategic projects.
• Work with the Quality Control Lead to implement a top-notch Testing and Quality Control Methodology to assure the production and deployment of top quality IT development solutions.
• Work with the Change Lead to apply a suitable Change Management approach to all change initiatives.
• Maintain awareness and understanding of the Group’s Strategy and ensure that these are distilled into achievable elements that can then be
• Periodically review (against delivery outcomes, best practices and Maturity Models), maintain and update all the aforementioned Frameworks, Standards, Policies and Methodologies to ensure continued relevance and fitness-for-purpose.
• Perform periodic conformance and quality reviews to ensure that Project / Delivery teams are applying the approved Frameworks appropriately, and that their ensuing outcomes are of the desired quality.
• Provide relevant reports / updates to EPMO Management and Operational Risk.
Person Profile / Specification
• Experienced Project / Program Manager, with minimum 10 years experience
• Certified in Project / Program Delivery, Governance, and Maturity Models
• Solid appreciation of Business Models and Customer Value Propositions
• Strong analytical and problem management skills
• Prior experience within the Financial Services, Telecoms, Big Tech, FinTech or FMCG sectors would be a clear advantage
• Minimum of a first degree in related science or numerate subjects
Jul 27, 2022