Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Group CX Business Partner, Channels Excellence – ()
Job Purpose Statement
Responsible for driving quality of the customer’s experience across customer touch points in order to ensure the bank is meeting the desired quality standards to be the best in class.
Assess the quality-of-service delivery at all customer contact points and make recommendations to continuously improve experience. Champion a customer centric culture in the delivery of services across touch points
Key Accountabilities (Duties and Responsibilities
Ensuring all reports and activities comply with bank requirements in terms of rules policies and directives that eliminate any audit finding pertaining to established policies, processes, and tools to achieve optimal efficiency, compliance and cost containment.
Minimize exposures to and impact of risks associated with service provision in line with Bank policies, regulatory guidelines, Consumer protection policies and any other consumer guidelines as guided by country of operations.
Manage budgets within agreed thresholds.
Develop standardized testing methods and recommend improvements based on strategic data insights
(internal & external)
Develop a reporting framework to drive proactive reduction of customer pain points across channels by
- Engage business partners and other stakeholders on solutions to address areas of improvement and innovation for excellence
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders across all subsidiaries to drive continuous improvement towards service excellence
- Champion development of proactive Customer Management practices for all channels
- Recommend and facilitate implementation of strategies and initiatives to drive Service Excellence across Customer Touch Points
- Customer Touch Point Quality Generate strategic insights from Service Audits done at all customer touch points to improve the customer’s experience
- Consumer Insights
- Ensure the voice of the customer is clearly articulated through research insights and other channels of customer feedback
- Service Excellence Partnership Program (SEPP):
- Ensure effective management and execution of the SEPP program. Identify and support CX coaching training needs for partner departments.
Ideal Job Specifications
University degree Upper 2nd Class Honors or 3.0 GPA
Proficient in use of relevant MS Office applications and statistical packages
Certification in Quality Assurance and or Quality Assurance experience an added advantage
Consumer insights & Project Management experience desirable
Desired work experience:
At least 5 years working experience in a customer service environment.
- Leadership and team management
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Knowledge and effective application of all relevant banking policies, processes, procedures and guidance to consistently achieve required compliance standards or benchmarks
- Knowledge of MS Office applications and statistical packages.
- Planning and organizing skills for effective planning and execution of tasks and projects within timeframes and budget.
- Ability to work independently, self-directed and solutions-oriented and should be able to carry him or herself.
- Should possess the sound organizational and planning skills with a solid an attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Quality orientation to ensure consistency in adhering and uphold performance standards for SLAs and quality of documentation.
- Self-empowerment to enable development of open communication, teamwork and trust that are needed to support performance and customer-service oriented culture.
- Customer focus to amaze customers at every turn by exceeding their expectations across touch points