Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Project Manager – ()
The Project Manager will be expected to deliver technology solutions by managing projects throughout their full life cycle; they will lead projects related at enterprise-level. In this role, the PM will be responsible for gathering resources, generating schedules, establishing teams to fulfil initiatives; they will interface with project members, vendors, managers, executives, and stakeholders to manage risk and ensure projects are completed to a high quality, on time and within budget.
The Project Manager will also be responsible for managing the work of consultants, allocating and utilizing resources in an efficient manner and maintaining a co-operative, motivated and successful project team.
- Managing co-ordination of the partners and working groups engaged in project work
- Developing and maintaining a detailed project plan.
- Managing project deliverables in line with the project plan.
- Recording and managing project issues and escalating where necessary.
- Resolving cross-functional issues at project level.
- Managing project scope and change control and escalating issues where necessary.
- Monitoring project progress and performance.
- Providing status reports to the project sponsor.
- Managing project training within the defined budget.
- Liaison with, and updates progress to, project steering/senior management.
- Working closely with users to ensure the project meets business needs.
- Identifying user training needs and devising and managing user training programmes.
- Direct the coordination of all implementation tasks involving third party vendors
- Coach, mentor and lead personnel within a technical team environment.
- Driving the project acceptance from the various internal customers
- Advising the management and the projects team on issues of project governance.
- Risk Management activities – work with the risk leadership, 3rd party vendors, cybersecurity staff, and other external stakeholders to identify, assess, and mitigate risks.
- Demonstrated successful mastery of major components of the Project Lifecycle Development in the context of major systems implementations.
- Demonstrated mastery on project scheduling on MS Project is a must.
- Ability to organize and direct quality time-bound work efforts in a matrixed environment.
- Experience with financial services systems preferred.
- Demonstrated high level of analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage teams; identify and secure needed resources; escalate conflicting priorities; influence team members and business leaders to successfully execute
- Ability to negotiate agreements and/or reach consensus with all levels and positions within the organization
- Ability to translate technical concepts into non-technical terms.
- Demonstrated ability to drive crucial conversations across stakeholders of varying seniority.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Strong leadership skills with demonstrated competencies in championing customer focus.
- An undergraduate degree in a business/ICT/Project Management or any other related field.
- Project Management professional qualifications in PMP/PRINCE2 or similar qualifications.
- An MBA/business related Master’s degree will be an added advantage
- Must demonstrate an understanding of financial services.
- 5+ years of professional project management experience
Jul 27, 2022