Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
I&M Bank is a leading commercial bank headquartered in Kenya with a growing regional presence. The Bank offers a wide range of commercial banking and financial products and services and prides itself on introducing innovative products and services based on the needs of its customers. We are seeking to recruit a competent and highly motivated individual with extensive experience and abilities to support business growth in the following
Job Title: Assistant Manager_ Customer On-Boarding
Department: Customer On-Boarding
Reports To: Manager_ Customer On-Boarding
The role holder will be responsible for providing support to branches by opening customer accounts and processing of customer account updates instructions in a timely, efficient and effective manner.
- Assisting the Head of CAO in the overall management/oversight of the Central Account Opening department, by ensuring that the department operates as prescribed under procedure manual, memos and guidelines with a view of ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Ensure thorough vetting of all Account Opening forms & documents as well as customer information update instructions.
- Ensure that all exceptions in account opening documentation are duly approved in accordance with existing guidelines and logged in the deficiency report.
- Adherence to existing guidelines in regard to account opening documentation.
- Accurate verification of maintenances of customer account, image capture, customer accounts modification, NEXTGEN and mobile banking.
- Adherence to the Bank’s Tariff & Concessionary Policy when opening and closing accounts
- Handling of customers complaints and inquiries to ensure they are dealt with immediately upon receipt and / or without undue delays.
- Arranging work schedules and prioritizing work to meet departmental SLA
- Performing of duties with minimal supervision but seeking guidance where and when appropriate to the job and consulting appropriate staff when necessary.
- Positive Response expected to calls for team tasks i.e. crisis management or other duties assigned by the supervisor.
- Ensure positive response to additional duties and participation in banks projects and initiatives.
- Ensure that audit exceptions are addressed.
- Any other duties allocated by the supervisor
Key performance Indicators
- Work accuracy, thoroughness and effectiveness
- Nil number and value of frauds perpetrated, Nil number of fraudulent accounts opened.
- Reduced internal/external customer complaints
- Adherence to the set departmental SLA for all processes
Knowledge & Experience
- At least 2 years’ work experience in banking and a holder of a degree in any business-related course.
- Professional qualification in banking (AKIB) is an added advantage.
If you believe you meet the above requirements log onto our website www.imbankgroup.com/ke and click on careers and apply for the position. Your application should reach us as soon as possible but not later than 18th July 2022.