Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
ICT OFFICER I, JOB GROUP ‘K’ (3 POSTS)
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following fields: Computer Science/ICT or Electronics/Electrical Engineering or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following: Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Commerce, Physics or any other ICT related discipline with a bias in Information Communication Technology or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution PLUS a Diploma in Computer Science/Information Communication Technology or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution; and
- Certificate of membership to a professional body from a recognized institution
An officer at this level will work under the guidance of a Senior Officer.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Writing and testing computer programmes according to instructions and specifications
- Developing and updating application systems
- Carrying out systems analysis
- Configuration of local area network (LAN) and wide area network (WAN)
- Receiving and dispatching all jobs into and out of the computer room
- Assisting in the implementation of the computer systems and providing user support care and safe custody of computers and related equipment
- Writing programmers for more complex applications and subroutines data entry
- Writing specifications for programmers
- Performing technical systems and user documentation tasks such as reports produced regarding statistics, destination, volumes, values, process reports for facilitating revenue collection and conducting training for the users.