Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
AIC Kijabe Hospital provides Compassionate and Excellent health care services at affordable rates.
We are renowned for excellent patient care in outpatient, inpatient and surgical care and have been in existence since 1915.
As a provider of compassionate and quality service, we recognize that a team of people with great character, compassion and excellent skills are our most valuable resource.
To strengthen our team, we are seeking to fill the following positions;
Project Manager – BREATHE
Reporting to the Principal Investigator Breathe Kenya, the holder of the position will glorify God by being responsible for the project budget and coordinating activities to ensure deliverables are on time and on budget.
Applicants Qualifications, Experience, Competencies and Attributes
- A Bachelor’s degree in Medicine/Public health or related health field or research area
- Master’s degree preferred
- Experience with Good Clinical Practice (GCP) for Research
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a scientific or health related field of which 2 years must have been in a responsibility role at clinical or research setting
- Must possess excellent communication skills both verbal and written are required. so as to be able to effectively convey messages across to both study team members and other external persons
- Good problem-solving, organizational, and leadership skills are highly required
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Ability to pay keen attention to detail at all times
- Must be able to work within stipulated timeframes or deadlines even in the face of multiple responsibilities or projects
- Must be able to work as part of a team and in most cases lead a team
- Must have a ‘one of a kind’ work ethic, and must exhibit a great level of self-discipline
- Ability to organize and motivate other members of the study team
- Proficient user of relevant computer applications for the execution of daily project operations
- Must be aligned to the Mission and Vision of the AIC Kijabe Hospital
How to Apply
If you believe you are the right candidate and can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the criteria above, please send us your application letter and CV to email@example.com indicating the title of the job as the subject matter, on or before 25th July 2022.
After sending the email, you will receive an auto reply that will prompt you to fill in an application form. Kindly select the external application form.
If you do not receive the auto reply, please check your spam/junk mail.
Please note due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.