Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Title: Program Manager
Business/Department :Dalberg Implement
Job Category :Implementation
Location :Abidjan, CI,Addis Ababa, ET,Africa (multi-location), Conakry, GN, Dakar, SN, Dar Es Salaam, TZ, Gaborone, GA BW, Harare, HA ZW, Johannesburg, ZA, Kigali, RW, Kinshasa, KN CD, Lagos, NG, Lilongwe, LI MW
Closing Date :29 Jul 2022
Job Description :Maximize your potential. Tackle the world’s toughest problems. Build expertise in areas that matter to you. Become a global development leader.
We are a global group working to build a more inclusive and sustainable world where all people, everywhere, can reach their fullest potential. We partner with and serve communities, governments, and companies throughout the world, providing an innovative mix of advisory, investment, research, analytics, and design services. Today’s complex global problems require new solutions. Comprised of Dalberg Advisors, Dalberg Data Insights, Dalberg Design, Dalberg Implement, Dalberg Media and Dalberg Research; our businesses approach problems differently and work together to create impact at scale. We are from everywhere, at home anywhere – an African and American company as much as an Asian, Latin American, Middle Eastern, and European one.
Dalberg Implement, specifically, takes strategy recommendations and works alongside our clients to bring them to life. We provide implementation services that marry strategy, innovative resource mobilization, and the deployment of top talent to launch, scale-up, or transform impactful initiatives.
Dalberg is a place where a diverse mix of talented individuals are able to bring their authentic selves to work – whether it’s how you identify, where you come from, the languages you speak, the person you love, or the way you worship. Dalberg is a home where people feel safe, understood, nurtured, and encouraged to grow.
As a team of 700+ people from over 55 countries, speaking over 90 languages collectively, with a 40% female leadership team, Dalberg places diversity, equity and inclusion principles at the heart of our organization and the work we do alongside our clients, partners and communities.
Established in 2001 by experienced private sector consultants, Dalberg operates from 29 worldwide locations. For more information, please visit Dalberg.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Dalberg Implement is seeking to hire Program Managers with blended strategy and program implementation capabilities. Specifically, the successful candidates will have a robust understanding of different development sectors to lead programs in collaboration with stakeholders and clients.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Successfully implement the development programs according to scope, budget, time, and quality
- Develop stakeholders’ engagement matrix and plan that will serve as a guide in identifying key partners for the success of programs and independence.
- Co-create sessions with target communities, potential partners, and other stakeholders to better understand the stated strategic priorities and align on the interventions.
- Design of critical processes and tools for implementation, such as M&E tools.
- Consolidate, synthesize, and develop program strategies and Implementation plans
- Provide stakeholder engagement support and partnership brokering with key partners
- Support MEL activities to support continuous testing, iteration, and refinement of the implementation plan and the strategy of the program.
- Support the management of the programs’ budget and leverage funding with other potential partners
- Provide coaching to the prospective custodian of programs to improve their capacity on issues related to Governance, Financial Management, Fundraising, and Sustainability Planning.
- Support the sourcing of assistance and resources such as accounting, paralegal, strategy, networking, topical expertise, and other services as and when required.
- Plan for programs’ internal resources including budgeting and staffing
- Build relationships with different stakeholders
- Identifies and leads pursuit of business opportunities
- Mentor and coach team members
You are a global development leader, and you thrive in tackling global issues, with a strong passion for the African continent. You enjoy evolving in high-performing environments and driving the delivery of innovative and results-oriented solutions. You excel in solving problems using clear strategic and creative thinking, and you want to put your skills to work – transforming organizations that deliver sustainable change around the world. You are a committed self-starter with experience as a top-performer at leading systems change and driving scaling of initiatives. You have a passion for international development and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- 7+ years of work experience, with targeted experience in program design and implementation and partnership management
- At least three years designing and managing large and complex programs – programs with a regional scope is a strong plus
- At minimum Master’s degree with an outstanding academic record
- Solid track record of program management, project delivery, reporting and evaluation
- Experience in business development and knowledge
- Strong problem-solving skills and leadership achievement
- Ability to develop successful partnerships with proven commercial skills with a high level of energy and a commitment to professional excellence
- Strong regional/in-country networks
- Professionalism and demonstrated experience working, coordinating, and negotiating with senior officials and multiple stakeholders in the private and/or public sector
- Proven ability to leverage program management best practices, lead analysis and make recommendations
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills, including the ability to produce high-quality project reports and deliver high-level presentations to clients and partners
- Experience in strategic planning, execution, and financial data interpretation
- Fluency in either English, French or both languages, verbal and written and proficiency in other languages will be an advantage
Note: Employment in all the Dalberg offices is conditional on the candidate having or independently obtaining the requisite authorization to live and work in that country.
JOIN OUR TEAM
Our current opportunities are in our Dalberg Africa offices in Abidjan, Addis Ababa, Conakry, Dakar, Dar es Salaam, Johannesburg, Kigali, Lagos and Nairobi. Other locations including Botswana, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Malawi and Zimbabwe will be considered.
Please submit your application at our Career Centre, by 11:59 EST on 29 July 2022. Your application should include a resume and cover letter indicating your interest and qualifications for the role.
During the same recruitment period, please only apply to one position at Dalberg. This position should be the role best suited to your current professional experience and to your first preference location. Candidate applications will be considered on a rolling basis. Candidates selected for interviews will be invited for several interviews to test analytical and conceptual thinking and to discuss interests and experience. A candidate’s specific title and level of entry will be assessed during the interview process.