Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About the job
UNIT LEAD, DIGITAL FINANCIAL SERVICES
Are you a go getter, positive minded individual who fits the role profile captured below? There is an opportunity for ambitious, self-driven individuals to fill the above position?
Reporting to: Head of Sales, Digital Business
Overseeing all activities within the Digital Relationship Officers (DROs), deciding how to approach tasks and develop a plan to accomplish them, distributing information to DROs and stakeholders, keeping track of and structuring various tasks as well as determining the goals that DROs will work towards.
- Supervising the day-to-day activities of Digital Relationship Officers (DROs) involved in prospecting and building relationships with current customers in order to effectively sell Digital products.
- Coach and develop Digital Relationship Officers (DROs) to achieve quality performance, setting priorities and attaining career development goals.
- Work with internal marketing staff to determine the most effective campaigns for a geographic area.
- Map and provide timely route plans in conjunction with Head of sales and Branch Managers.
- Pick training needs from staff in your region to ensure standardized product training.
- Identify opportunities to strengthen client relationships and encourage staff to up-sell products and services.
- Develop scripts for Digital Relationship Officers (DROs) to use in emphasizing up selling, increasing channel usage and highlighting and new products or services.
- To work closely with all members of the DFS team and drive delivery of the annual DFS targets which is a combined number across the branch network.
- To develop and implement sales plans across with Digital Partners to increase sales across digital channels.
- Provide timely reports to Head of Sales for the region on performance.
- Work with Branch team to provide continuous operations and product knowledge and training & Awareness for agents and Merchants on Anti Money Laundering (AML/CFT).
- Drive uptake of DFS products in the Branch as per agreed KPI’s.
- Ensure Family Bank Agents and Merchants are visible with the correct branding collaterals.
- Ensure that 95% of transactions are migrated to channels.
- Other official duties and responsibilities as allocated by management.
The ideal candidate must possess the following:
- University degree in Business related field.
- An MBA or Masters in Business related courses is an added advantage.
- A minimum of 2-3 years skilled experience in Digital Financial payments.
- Exposure to Digital channels processes and procedures is a MUST.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close through cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrable experience as a Team Leader in sales, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions.
- Extensive knowledge in data analysis and performance tracking.
Key Competencies and Attributes:
- Understands the Banking Act and Central Bank of Kenya (CBK) prudential guidelines; high levels of professionalism and professional development.
- Excellent people management skills, team motivation and leadership competence.
- Candidate should be able to work regionally.
- Demonstrate the capability to build and maintains strong relationships.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Good listening skills.
- Pleasant and able to relate well in diverse social set ups and teams.
- Upholds high standard of Professionalism, integrity and respect for others.
ALL applicants MUST apply online to the email; email@example.com; closing date is 30th July 2022. Canvassing will automatically disqualify the candidate. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.