Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
International Leadership University invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Student Recruitment Officer. The successful candidate will be responsible for marketing ILU’s Undergraduate and Post-graduate programs and attracting both students and corporates.
About International Leadership University
The International Leadership University (ILU) is a Christian university first registered as the International Christian Graduate University (ICGU) in 1980. It changed to the Nairobi International School of Theology (NIST) in 1985, and later to the International Leadership University, ILU, in 2012 in compliance with the University Act (2012). Our mission as a university is to educate and train Christ-like visionary leaders who spearhead holistic transformation in Africa and the world. We have equipped over 1,500 graduates and provided support to many leaders in Africa, in collaboration with local and global partners.
Working under the supervision of the Deputy Vice Chancellor for Institutional Advancement;
● Support the efforts to build visibility and branding for ILU.
● Develop marketing strategies for Undergraduate and Post-graduate programs as well as short courses offered to build ILU’s profile and brand.
● Undertake a range of activities to promote ILU to a variety of audiences including secondary school leavers; prospects in Churches, Church based organizations and corporate sector; parents; and graduate students among others.
● Create social media campaigns, increase website traffic and identify potential sponsorship opportunities for qualified students in need.
● Build positive relationships with key contact groups and attend open events/ exhibitions and career fairs representing ILU as part of the student recruitment process.
● Prepare and deliver a variety of presentations to secondary schools, corporates and other relevant institutions to showcase the programs and short courses available at ILU.
● Establish and implement a follow up mechanism for potential leads, ensuring timely and informative response to all relevant communication, utilizing all communication avenues.
● Liaise with other Divisions and Units to ensure comprehensive coverage of ILU marketing needs.
● Promote a Christian and corporate culture upholding ILU Core Values and Statement of Faith
● Sign and adhere to ILU Statement of Confidentiality.
● Any additional marketing tasks or other duties as delegated by supervisor.
Qualifications and Skills:
● A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related area or any Bachelor’s degree with professional training in marketing
● At least 2 years’ experience in marketing or student recruitment.
● Experience in corporate communication.
● Excellent digital marketing skills.
● Professionalism and excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills.
● Strong verbal and written communication.
● Excellent presentation, analytical and organization skills.
● Good time management and personal initiative.
● Be a good team player.
● Capacity to work with minimal supervision and meet targets
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and qualified persons are invited to apply by sending a cover letter and relevant CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org . Kindly indicate the position applied for on the email subject.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.