Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Jacaranda Health, a non-profit organization started in 2011 that works in collaboration with The Ministry of Health to help improve quality of care in public hospitals and reduce maternal and newborn deaths in Kenya. We do this by developing innovations that are high-impact, accessible,
financially sustainable and can be implemented at national scale. Our goal is to have these solutions adopted as the national standard of care as we move towards achieving universal health coverage (UHC). In Kenya, we work with 20 counties, with solutions deployed across 800+ hospitals and health centers. At Jacaranda Health, we are committed to addressing systemic inequities in health care by centering our work within the public health system, and driving measurable and sustained impact on the way care is accessed and delivered for those who need it most.
The purpose for this role is to enroll mothers and their partners into the PROMPTS Program by coordinating collection of and updating data from the field to the system to ensure all women and their families experience safe childbirth with dignity.
Reports to: Senior Regional Program Coordinator
Preferred start date: August 1, 202.
● Manage relationships with Public Health Facility Officials through constant communication and reporting to secure enrolment of mothers in multiple counties.
● Coordinate, receive and upload enrolment data from facility contact persons to ensure smooth flow of data for processing.
● Meet the 100% enrolment target in each facility by identifying and training contact persons, receiving and uploading data in order to ensure all mothers benefit from PROMPTS.
● Prepare and share monthly reports with the regional program coordinator and Health Facilities in a timely manner by filling various reporting tools to improve the quality of care mothers receive at the facilities while ensuring efficient running of the program.
● Collaborate with colleagues by sharing insights and supporting quality improvement activities, such as conducting surveys, and taking part in technical working groups to improve
the overall performance of the program.
● Train new Program Assistants on the various tools used within PROMPTS and provide insights on field work to ensure smooth workflow/job transition.
● Provide timely and quality responses to queries from mothers by responding to questions on the Helpdesk to ensure mothers receive care at the right time.
● Attend all program and organizational related meetings through the provided channels such as virtual or in person meetings to promote organizational cohesiveness.
● Manage various PROMPTS tools through continuous updates and improvements in order to guarantee quality service provision to all enrolled mothers.
● Diploma in Health, Marketing, Community Development and any other related fields
● Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience
● Tech savvy, proficient in MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint)
● Database management programs
● Data visualization
● Data analysis
● Project management
● Experience or familiarity with maternal or newborn health
● Experience working with county health officials
● Experience with stakeholder management
● Experience with data collection through household and/or phone surveys, focus groups, observation etc.
● Excellent oral and written communication skills
● Proactive, self-motivated and team-oriented
● Ability to multitask effectively
● Team player
● Ability to work under minimum supervision
● Ability to withstand demanding targets; does well under pressure
● Dependable and upholding the highest level of honesty and confidentiality
● High attention to detail and problem-solving skills
This position is expected to be a contract of 12 months, renewable.
To Apply: Interested candidates should send their applications to email@example.com No hard copies required or accepted.
Application Deadline Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications by August 20 2022.