Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Duties and Responsibilities
i) Coordination, monitoring and evaluation of the supply chain function of the college;
ii) Undertake market surveys and research in inventory and stock control in accordance with the laid down regulations and procedures;
iii) Ensure compliance with government’s supply chain management regulations;
iv) Preparation of tender and prequalification documents for expression of interest;
v) Provision of advisory services in the procurement matters to the college; and
vi) Preparation of consolidated procurement and disposal plan; and
vii) Supervising stock taking, reconciliation, preparation and maintenance of records.
Qualifications Knowledge and Skills
- Diploma in Procurement and Supply Chain Management or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
- Member of a recognized professional body;
- Two (2) years relevant experience in supply chain, storekeeping; and
- Certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution.
Interested persons who meet the above qualifications should submit their hard copy applications accompanied by a copy of National Identification card, detailed CV, certified copies of academic and professional certificates and other testimonials to the undersigned on or before Friday 22a‘ July 2022 or deliver in person to the college during working hours.
The BOG Secretary/ Principal, Kinangop Technical and Vocational College,
P.O Box 267-20319,
- Successful candidates will be expected to fulfil the requirement of chapter six by providing the following documents.
- Certificate of good conduct
- Tax compliance certificate
- HELB clearance
- Clearance from EACC
- Clearance from a recognized Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Kinangop Technical end Vocational Coffege is an equal opportunity employer