Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Kinangop Technical and Vocational College seeks qualified candidates to fill the following position
(a) Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparation of final accounts and statements to present the fair view of financial status/position of the institution
- Preparing, verifying and signing payment vouchers and committal documents in accordance with the laid down rules and regulations;
- Maintain accounts records for accountability purpose;
- Monitor and control the institution’s expenditure as per the allocated budget for accountability purpose and to ensure that there is no misuse of funds;
- Monitor the institution cash flow to ensure availability of funds at all times, to support smooth operations in the college, and
- Preparing management reports including imprest and expenditure returns.
- Deve1op the institution budget to ensure sufficient allocation of resources that support the implementation of its strategy in an efficient and effective manner.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills
- Part II of the Certified Public Accountants (CPA) or Diploma in Accountancy or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
- Two (2) years relevant experience in similar organization; (iii)Certificate in computer applications.
Interested persons who meet the above qualifications should submit their hard copy applications accompanied by a copy of National Identification card, detailed CV, certified copies of academic and professional certificates and other testimonials to the undersigned on or before Friday 22a‘ July 2022 or deliver in person to the college during working hours.
The BOG Secretary/ Principal, Kinangop Technical and Vocational College,
P.O Box 267-20319,
- Successful candidates will be expected to fulfil the requirement of chapter six by providing the following documents.
- Certificate of good conduct
- Tax compliance certificate
- HELB clearance
- Clearance from EACC
- Clearance from a recognized Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Kinangop Technical end Vocational Coffege is an equal opportunity employer
You must be logged in to post a comment.