Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Cook a variety of food following standard practices and procedure;
- Maintenance of kitchen cleanliness to avoid contamination of food;
- Report any defect on equipment, food supplies and other unusual conditions; and (iv)Ensure safety of perishable materials by refrigerating them to avoid wastage.
Qualifications Knowledge and Skills
i)Artisan in Food and Beverage from a recognized institution;
ii) Certificate of Good Health issued by a Government Medical Services; and (iii)Certificate in in computer applications
Interested persons who meet the above qualifications should submit their hard copy applications accompanied by a copy of National Identification card, detailed CV, certified copies of academic and professional certificates and other testimonials to the undersigned on or before Friday 22a‘ July 2022 or deliver in person to the college during working hours.
The BOG Secretary/ Principal, Kinangop Technical and Vocational College,
P.O Box 267-20319,
- Successful candidates will be expected to fulfil the requirement of chapter six by providing the following documents.
- Certificate of good conduct
- Tax compliance certificate
- HELB clearance
- Clearance from EACC
- Clearance from a recognized Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Kinangop Technical end Vocational Coffege is an equal opportunity employer