Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
(a) Duties and responsibilities
- Handle incoming and outgoing telephone calls to ensure timely communication passed on to the relevant office
- Operate office equipment in printing and photocopying documents to provide administrative assistance to the institution
- Prepare responses to simple routine correspondences in a timely manner
- Organise administration records and correspondences to ensure easy accessibility to the documentation/ information whenever required
- Classify documents and materials to ensure security and confidentiality of office records
Receive and attend to visitors and clients in a professional and courteous manner and direct them to the respective offices
- Monitor cleanliness of the office and ensure that the office is well-managed to promote a good working environment
- Maintain of an efficient, smooth and easily accessible filing system to ensure required documents are traced in an efficient manner
Qualifications Knowledge and Skills
- Diploma in Secretarial Studies from the Kenya National Examinations Council (KNEC) or its equivalent from a recognized Institution; OR
- Typewriting Ill (50 w.p.m.)/ Computerized Document Processing III;
- Shorthand III (100 w.p.m.) or Audio typing III;
- Business English III/Communications II;
- Office Management III;
- Secretarial Duties II;
- Commerce II; and
- Certificate in computer applications.
- One (1) year relevant experience in similar organization
Interested persons who meet the above qualifications should submit their hard copy applications accompanied by a copy of National Identification card, detailed CV, certified copies of academic and professional certificates and other testimonials to the undersigned on or before Friday 22a‘ July 2022 or deliver in person to the college during working hours.
The BOG Secretary/ Principal, Kinangop Technical and Vocational College,
P.O Box 267-20319,
- Successful candidates will be expected to fulfil the requirement of chapter six by providing the following documents.
- Certificate of good conduct
- Tax compliance certificate
- HELB clearance
- Clearance from EACC
- Clearance from a recognized Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Kinangop Technical end Vocational College is an equal opportunity employer