Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
To evaluate, price and prescribe the terms to apply on risk proposals so as to deliver the desired loss ratio and profitability.
To key in the underwriting information into the system and generate debits, endorsements and Policy documents.
- Accept or reject risk in line with the set underwriting guidelines
- Prepare and process policy documents
- Process renewals, endorsements and follow up on valuations
- Reconciliation of underwriting issues
- Process renewal notices follow up on lapses and valuations
- Respond to customer and intermediaries’ enquiries
- Raise refund cheques, commissions for customers and service providers
- Prepare and dispatch debit/ credit notes, member schedules premium and fund statements, utilization reports and replenishment letters to clients/ schemes
- Process and dispatch membership cards to clients and intermediaries and Cancellation of policies due to non-payment of premiums.
- Claims registration, Appointment of Assessors and Processing of Towing and Windscreen claim refunds
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or in a related field
- Up to Two (2) years’ relevant work experience
- Progress towards CII or IIK (Required)
Skills and Attributes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Good analytical skills
- Computer literate in MS Office and other office applications
- Understanding of the working environment /competitors
- Technical competence in insurance
- Basic knowledge of regulations by AKI and IRA
If you have the aforementioned professional and academic qualifications and you are ready to execute the above mandate, strictly apply through: https://cic.co.ke/career/ clearly indicating the position being applied for.
The application should reach us by close of business on 20th July 2022. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us by 19th August 2022 consider your application unsuccessful.
N/B: This job advert is open to both internal and external candidates.