Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
To provide clinical services mainly in the outpatient and inpatient as required.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Taking history, examining, diagnosing, and treating patients’ common ailments at the outpatient health department.
• In collaboration with the team receive and attend to patients who require emergency services
• Appropriately refer or admit patients who require hospitalization or specialized services
• Attend ward rounds and participate in multidisciplinary patient care
• Undertaking clinical checks on all treatment sheets and prescriptions for suitability of treatment
• Implementing Community Health Care activities in liaison with other health workers
• Sensitizing patients and clients, through health talks on preventive and promotive health.
• Perform clinical procedures within the rules and regulations consistent with organization procedures.
• Handle patient data / information confidentially always.
• Keeping and Maintaining complete and up to date client records in collaboration with the MOH guidelines
Qualification and Key Competencies
• Diploma in Clinical Medicine from a recognized Institution
• At least 3 years of experience in a busy Hospital.
• Certificate of Registration and practice license from the Clinical Officers’ Council
• Proficiency in computer skills
• Certificate of Good Conduct
How to apply:
Interested applicants should send their applications together with a detailed CV and copies of certificates and testimonials to the HR via firstname.lastname@example.org cc HR Applications without testimonials will not be considered. Applications should reach us not later than 18/07/2022
Ganjoni Hospital Limited is an equal opportunity employer and applicants for employment will not be discriminated based on race, color, creed, faith or religious background, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition, Ganjoni Hospital Limited complies with applicable state and local laws governing non- discrimination in employment.