Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Job Ref. No.
Head of Group Life – Business Development
Jubilee Insurance was established in August 1937, as the first locally incorporated Insurance Company based in Mombasa. Jubilee Insurance has spread its sphere of influence throughout the region to become the largest Composite insurer in East Africa, handling Life, Pensions, General and Medical Insurance. Today, Jubilee is the number one insurer in East Africa with over 450,000 clients. Jubilee Insurance has a network of offices in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Burundi and Mauritius. It is the only ISO certified insurance group listed on the three East Africa stock exchanges – The Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange and Uganda Securities Exchange. Its regional offices are highly rated on leadership, quality and risk management and have been awarded an AA- in Kenya and Uganda, and an A+ in Tanzania. For more information, visit www.JubileeInsurance.com.
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for Head of Group Life – Business Development within Jubilee Life Insurance Limited. The position holder will report to the General Manager – Corporate Life and Pensions and will be based at Head Office in Nairobi.
The role holder will be responsible for the Sales, Distribution and Marketing of Group Life products and grow the business by identifying new business opportunities and building positive and lasting relationships. The role holder will also drive synergy with other business heads to support the broader organizational strategic plan in ensuring competitive positioning of the company in its target markets.
- To meet revenue targets for Group Life / Group Credit Life
- Responsible for generation of new business leads, negotiation of product pricing and growth of sales revenue.
- Participate in the development & preparation of short-term and long-term plans based on the company strategic plans & objectives.
- Spearhead the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
- Provide leadership to the business development team and improve the productivity of the team.
- Researching, planning and implementing new target market initiatives
- Strength intermediaries’ relationships.
- Ensure full compliance with all relevant legislations.
- Responsible for qualitative and quantitative reporting of business performance.
- Put in place mechanisms to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Visionary Leadership
- Entrepreneur Spirit
- Market Awareness
- Customer Focus
- Continuous Innovation
- Ownership & Commitment
- Team Spirit
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Statistics, Actuarial Science or any other related field.
- Masters will be ad added advantage.
- Diploma in Insurance/LOMA Qualification
- A minimum of 7-8 years’ experience in Group Life Business.
- Project management experience will be an advantage.
- Deep knowledge of the insurance industry
If you are qualified and seeking an exciting new challenge, please apply via Recruitment@jubileekenya.com quoting the Job Reference Number and Position by 21st July 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.