Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Position: Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator
Location : Loitokitok Office.
Reports to : Programme Manager
Date of Issue: 6th July 2022
Closing Date: 20th July 2022
Reporting to the Programme Manager, the M&E Coordinator will lead the design, implementation, and operation of M&E systems from project initiation to closeout and resource mobilization for funds diversification. She/he will oversee the monitoring, evaluation, analytics, and reporting of performance and results, providing regular project reports to the organization. She/he will provide technical leadership and supervise staff experts and oversee proposal development processes and data management on gender-related analysis, and ongoing training to M&E field officers and/or subgrantees. She/he will conduct regular project data analysis and identify methods to use results for program improvement. S/he will lead activity efforts to strengthen monitoring and evaluation and performance reporting within the organization. S/He will be the link between the community and the K.C.D.P and ensures all Child Safeguarding policies and protocols are adhered to.
- Assist the Programme Manager with development of the M&E Plan for the project, including indicator selection, target setting, reporting, database management, and developing M&E and/ performance monitoring plans.
- Lead role in overseeing data collection, collation, storage, analysis, and reporting, ensuring that data is of high quality and audit worthy.
- Responsible for supporting the preparation and review of program reports in collaboration with program staff.
- Manage research activities and ensure outcomes and lessons learned are integrated into the project and shared with relevant stakeholders.
- Provide training and mentoring to partners and staff to ensure the implementation of strong M&E systems.
- Design and manage gender-disaggregated beneficiary monitoring and database systems.
- Support the Programme Manager in developing workable funding proposals to donors and/or any other funding raising efforts including mobilizing community contributions to supporting the implementation of the Annual Plans and Budgets,
- Support grant funded activities implemented in his/her community as required.
- Always ensure personal responsiveness and adherence to child safeguarding policy and procedures, and make sure all risks are mitigated and child safeguarding is at all times integrated in program and sponsorship intervention and activities
- Perform any other duty as assigned by the Supervisor from time to time.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Arts and Social Sciences; Community Development, Project Planning and management, Communication, Development studies or any other related disciplines from a reputable institution of higher learning.
- Minimum 4 years progressive work experience in project planning and management with a focus on children and youth welfare and development in not-for-profit environment.
- Practical experience in child sponsorship work will be an added advantage
- Willing and ability to work in rural areas under minimal supervision and have passion for working with children & community.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, including good written and oral
- communication skills in English and fluency in Swahili.
- Computer proficiency in general office software applications (i.e. Microsoft Office Suite).
- Familiarity with process-oriented operations and workflows, well as with policies and standards.
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit their letters of application, updated Curriculum Vitae (maximum 3 pages), a list of three (3) referees including their phone contacts and email address and quote the current and expected salary. Send an email to the following email
address firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the position on the email subject or hand delivery (indicate position applied on the envelope) or postal address below to on or before 20th July 2022:
THE BOARD CHAIRPERSON,
MT. KILIMANJARO CHILD DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME,
P.O BOX 249-00209