Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
· Oversees the collection and production samples to evaluate quality.
· Conduct routine and non-routine analyses of in-process materials, raw materials, environmental samples, finished goods or stability samples.
· Perform the quality inspection process of new part samples and record the data.
· Check dimensions and surface quality of random batches of finished products to ensure they meet all company quality standards.
· Inspect all product returns, analyze the defect, and document the findings.
· Interpret test results, compare them to established specifications and control limits, and make recommendations on appropriateness of data for release.
· Complete documentation needed to support testing procedures including data capture forms, equipment logbooks, or inventory forms.
· Record, compile, and prepare reports for analysis and evaluation.
· Instruct the method of disposition of discrepant material.
· Interpret blueprints for the purpose of establishing customers’ critical needs and how they should be measured.
· Verify all processes are conforming to established quality standards and required customer specifications.
· Investigate customer complaints regarding quality issues and develop a solution.
· Investigate (and correct) customer issues and complaints relating to quality
· Assist in designing and implementing the procedure for the use of Statistical Process Control across all departments as required.
· Assist with auditing, writing, revising and verifying quality standards and developing forms and instructions for recording, evaluating and reporting quality data.
· Analyze quality control test results and provide feedback and interpretation to production management or staff.
· Monitor performance of quality control systems to ensure effectiveness and efficiency.
· Instruct staff in quality control and analytical procedures.
· Produce reports regarding nonconformance of products or processes, daily production quality, root cause analyses, or quality trends.
· Participate in the development of product specifications.