Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Drive improved organisational effectiveness
- Support the implementation and execution of Group Learning, Development and Talent Management initiatives within agreed timelines. (These includes and not limited to Talent Management, Onboarding, Leadership Competence Development, Functional Competence Development, Performance Management, Training Needs Analysis, Digitalization of Training content, Learning and Development Special Projects)
- Monitor the appropriate use of blended learning methodologies for learning solutions, that will build competencies within agreed timeframes.
- On a monthly basis, track, capture, analyse and report on learning interventions against the BU specific Training Plan.
- Using agreed matrices, track and report against required measures to show evidence of ROI of key learning interventions across Business Units.
- Support improvement initiatives across the business based on information from the evaluation analysis and results.
- Harness learnings gained from L&D activities and projects across Business Units and share these as a community of practice to enable application in future situations.
- Drive mid-and post-formal evaluation of Group learning solutions to determine effectiveness of the same.
- Manage / monitor Group L&D administrative activities and ensure they are completed accurately and timeously.
- Facilitate and monitor the execution of the Talent Plan across the business
- Oversee the management of talent administration including keeping talent data up-to-date and relevant, and reporting.
Build collaborative and mutually beneficial relationships with all stakeholders
- Ensure that Group L&D solutions are rolled out with a diplomatic and respectful style based on an understanding of the political nuances of business so as to gain buy in and ownership of these solutions.
- Demonstrate the ability to focus attention across multiple perspectives and stakeholders, to optimise relationships for achievement of business growth.
- Ensure service agility by being visibly responsive to changing business needs. Support BU LTD Teams in ways that show greater flexibility while maintaining standards.
- Encourage and facilitate communication and collaboration between key stakeholders, to ensure understanding and alignment with requirements and changing needs.
Drive innovation, improvement and agility through change leadership
- Drive innovation, continuous improvement and adaptability within the work area to support an early and effective response to change.
- Apply change management principles, processes and techniques to plan and implement organizational change.
- Review and propose new / innovative learning solutions.
- Monitor the process for learning design and development, with internal developers and external providers. Ensure learning material is outcomes-based.
Manage own performance and development
- Set challenging annual performance goals that continually accelerate own performance to reach agreed levels of success.
- Identify own development needs that support annual and future-focused business priorities, and agree a development goal and IDP, with own manager.
- Proactively monitor own performance and development progress on an ongoing basis through one-on-ones and team meetings.
- Seek informal feedback regularly from own manager, peers and other stakeholders, and address new growth opportunities and / or areas of concern.
- Ensures legislative and governance compliance in all aspects of Learning & Development in BU.
The duration of the role is 6 months, with possible extension.
- Minimum academic qualification: Degree in Human Resource Management or a related discipline in humanities.
- Qualifications as an added advantage: Post Graduate Diploma/Master’s degree in Human Resource Management
- Professional registration: Member of Institute of Human Resource Management
- General work experience (years): over five years working experience in large organisations
- Specific to the position (level/discipline/years): 5 or more years’ Learning & Development experience at a Supervisory Level
- Industry: Manufacturing
Key competencies and skills:
- Change Leadership
- Customer First
- Leveraging Diversity
- Initiative and Innovation
- Building a Sustainable Organization
- Decision Quality
- Drive for Results
- Self – Development
- Inspire and Influence
- Building Talent and Teams
- Organizational Awareness
- Strategic Agility